Good bye Microsoft; Pete has now left the building!

Davorin Vlahovic

Sep 12, 2006, 6:26:27 AM9/12/06
Pete je donedavno bio zaposlenik MS-a, ali vise nije. Odlucio je dati
otkaz i prebaciti se "na drugu stranu". Evo sto kaze:

"
I'm writing this on my Mac using NeoOffice Writer while the PC under my
desk is, for the last time ever, removing Windows and all the trappings
that go with it to install Ubuntu Linux. My Microsoft career is now officially
over.

Microsoft don't innovate, in my opinion. Vista looks like a pile of crap
compared to Mac OS X and Ubuntu with GLX. Their software is buggy, overpriced,
and stress inducing. Their development tools are staid, designed and developed
by committees to solve every problem you could ever conceive of, while being
ideally suited to solving none.

The people that write code for a living with Microsoft technologies (by and
large -= not all, and if you're reading a blog about coding then you're
probably not included in this generalization) are day coders. They code to
pick up a pay check they have no passion, no drive, little talent and create
environments filled with tedium and political bullshit.
"

Koga zanima vise o radnoj atmosferi u MS-u, moze pogledati ovdje:

http://peterwright.blogspot.com/2006/09/good-bye-microsoft-pete-has-now-left.html

Na zalost, cini se da svi talentirani programeri odlaze iz MS-a u
Google, Apple ili osnivaju svoje tvrtke.

--
Uspjesne regije, tvrtke, muskarci i zene znaju da je uvijek bolje biti
prvorazredna verzija sebe nego drugorazredna verzija nekog drugog.