Happy Birthday, Namita :)

Sridhar Machani

Mar 18, 2010, 8:46:07 AM3/18/10
to namita s, hpshop...@googlegroups.com
Always be the "incredible nammu" :-)

When and where is the treat?

Cheers,
Sri

manohar...@wipro.com

Mar 18, 2010, 12:01:11 PM3/18/10
to hpshop...@googlegroups.com, incredi...@gmail.com, hpshop...@googlegroups.com
Many Happy returns of the day.........long live.

Thanks & Regards
Manohar Rao Harale.B.P

Mar 18, 2010, 12:27:05 PM3/18/10
to hpshop...@googlegroups.com, incredi...@gmail.com
happy b day namita...may u have many more bdays every year.

subhashini govindarajan

Mar 18, 2010, 1:20:50 PM3/18/10
to hpshop...@googlegroups.com, namita s
Hi Namita,

Happy Birthday. Where is the treat? This weekend?

regards,
Subha

manohar...@wipro.com

Mar 19, 2010, 1:42:27 AM3/19/10
to incredi...@gmail.com, hpshop...@googlegroups.com
My daughter is doing good....
We should plan for a get together as it is long time now....

Thanks & Regards
Manohar Rao Harale.B.P