Need help for Service Tax registration

Kittu Jain

Nov 12, 2010, 10:13:13 PM11/12/10
to HeadStart Network
Hi Everybody,

My company needs help in service tax registration. Please let me know if anyone can help.

Also looking out for accounting services.

Regards,
Kittu
Message has been deleted

Ashish Belagali

Nov 15, 2010, 2:12:20 PM11/15/10
to kittt...@gmail.com, HeadStart Network
Kittu, which city pls?

/Ashish

Chandan Dhanani

Nov 15, 2010, 10:33:14 PM11/15/10
to kittt...@gmail.com, HeadStart Network
Hi Kittu,

WE are chartered Accountant firm located at C.V. Ramannagar, Bangalore. We would be able to help you in service tax registration.

You can contact me on my mobile number 9886494475.

Regards
CA Chandan Dhanani
9886494475

Vinayak Joshi

Nov 15, 2010, 10:44:48 PM11/15/10
to HeadStart Network, kittt...@gmail.com, kamat...@yahoo.com
Hi

You can do it yourself. Go to http://www.aces.gov.in/STASE/ui/jsp/common/registerWithACES.do and register.

Take print out of the application form and submit in the address given along with the fees.

Regards,
Vinayak
http://www.learningconcepts.in/

On Mon, Nov 15, 2010 at 9:29 PM, JAIN, CEO, Tell Smart Solutions <ja...@tellsmart.com> wrote:
Dear Sir,

Please contact my friend Ramakrishna Kamat, who is an chartered accountant and works with startup companies.
He can take care of Service Tax Registrations and Accounting Services.

Ramkrishna Kamat : Mobile no. +91 9845515741 Email id : kamat...@yahoo.com

Thanks and Regards,

Khussaal Jain

BNI - Turns your Contacts into Contracts

For more details on How to Grow Your Business,
Call me or Send mail to ja...@tellsmart.com

Tell Smart Solutions is proud to be a member of the Excellence chapter of BNI. This is a group of quality businesses which meet weekly and has a strict code of conduct ensuring that only the best businesses remain members.

What this mean to you is that each business is carefully vetted and the level of service is monitored each week, so you can be sure that you are getting a first class service.

So when you need any services, before you pick up the phone book, have a word with me, I may not be able to fix it, but I know a man who can!