FAQ # 1 - What is "HD" Radio ?

~ RHF

Nov 26, 2007, 12:57:12 AM11/26/07
to HD RADIO
Renowned Cambridge SoundWorks 820 HD Radio Designer
- Explains HD Radio - HD Radio Technology
"Frequently Asked Questions" [ FAQs ] -by- Fred Pinkerton
http://www.hdradio.com/the_buzz.php?thebuzz=87
.
FAQ # 1 - What is "HD" Radio ?
.
-Note- The Answer Is Out There !
.
hy dee ray dee oh ~ RHF
Hello and Welcome to the "HD Radio" NewsGroup
HD RADIO => http://groups.google.com/group/hd-radio/
.

~ RHF

Nov 26, 2007, 1:17:07 AM11/26/07
to HD RADIO
Renowned Cambridge SoundWorks 820 HD Radio Designer
- Explains HD Radio - HD Radio Technology
"Frequently Asked Questions" [ FAQs ] -by- Fred Pinkerton
http://www.hdradio.com/the_buzz.php?thebuzz=87
.
FAQ # 2 - ) What Sonic Limitations of Conventional Analog FM
Radio are Eliminated with HD Radio's Digital Technology ?
.
-Note- The Answer Is Out There !
.

On Nov 25, 9:57 pm, "~ RHF" <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> Renowned Cambridge SoundWorks 820 HD Radio Designer
> - Explains HD Radio - HD Radio Technology
> "Frequently Asked Questions" [ FAQs ] -by- Fred Pinkertonhttp://www.hdradio.com/the_buzz.php?thebuzz=87

~ RHF

Nov 26, 2007, 1:46:23 AM11/26/07
to HD RADIO
Renowned Cambridge SoundWorks 820 HD Radio Designer :
Explains HD Radio -and- HD Radio Technology
"Frequently Asked Questions" [ FAQs ] -by- Fred Pinkerton
http://www.hdradio.com/the_buzz.php?thebuzz=87
.
FAQ # 3 - How Does an FM Radio Station Broadcasting
with HD Radio Technology Improve Sound ?
.
-Note- The Answer Is Out There !
.
hy dee ray dee oh ~ RHF
Hello and Welcome to the "HD Radio" NewsGroup
HD RADIO => http://groups.google.com/group/hd-radio/
.

~ RHF

Nov 26, 2007, 4:35:21 PM11/26/07
to HD RADIO
Renowned Cambridge SoundWorks 820 HD Radio Designer :
Explains HD Radio -and- HD Radio Technology
"Frequently Asked Questions" [ FAQs ] -by- Fred Pinkerton
http://www.hdradio.com/the_buzz.php?thebuzz=87
.
Everyone Knows Traditional AM Radio's Sound is Mediocre.
.
FAQ # 4 - Does HD Radio Technology work with AM Broadcasts Also ?

~ RHF

Dec 1, 2007, 12:59:23 AM12/1/07
to HD RADIO
Renowned Cambridge SoundWorks 820 HD Radio Designer :
Explains HD Radio -and- HD Radio Technology
"Frequently Asked Questions" [ FAQs ] -by- Fred Pinkerton
http://www.hdradio.com/the_buzz.php?thebuzz=87
.
Everyone Knows Traditional AM Radio's Sound is Mediocre.
.
FAQ # 5 - Do I Need Special Equipment to Receive HD Radio Broadcasts ?
-If So- Does this Equipment still Receive
Conventional (Analog) AM and FM Radio ?

~ RHF

Dec 3, 2007, 5:29:01 PM12/3/07
to HD RADIO
Renowned Cambridge SoundWorks 820 HD Radio Designer :
Explains HD Radio -and- HD Radio Technology
"Frequently Asked Questions" [ FAQs ] -by- Fred Pinkerton
http://www.hdradio.com/the_buzz.php?thebuzz=87
.
Everyone Knows Traditional AM Radio's Sound is Mediocre.
.
FAQ # 6 - Does An "HD" Radio Operate Like A Regular Radio ?

IBOCcrock

Dec 4, 2007, 10:16:45 AM12/4/07
to HD RADIO

http://hdradiofarce.blogspot.com/