JTAG for Hawkboard

Alok

Jan 27, 2010, 2:27:23 PM1/27/10
to hawkboard
Hello all,
I have a XDS510 USB JTAG Emulator but its 3V/5V so cant be used in
hawkboard,
is there any converter available so that it can used with hawkboard.
If not then any suggestion for a Low Cost 1.8V JTAG for OMAP-L.

Thx,
Alok

Todd Fischer

Jan 27, 2010, 2:42:09 PM1/27/10
to hawk...@googlegroups.com
Hi Alok,

I just bought a few of these:

http://www.spectrumdigital.com/product_info.php?cPath=22&products_id=230

I haven't tried them out yet.  They have the standard FTDI 2232 so they may work with OCD in addition to CCS.

Todd

Alok

Jan 27, 2010, 10:01:25 PM1/27/10
to hawkboard

varun gaikwad

Jan 28, 2010, 4:10:04 AM1/28/10
to hawk...@googlegroups.com, shashi...@icon-dapl.com, alok.p...@gmail.com
Hi Alok ,

This is Varun , we sell and support CodeVise JTAG Emulator for ARM ,any ARM boards including  Beagle Board,if youre interested and available in Bangalore we can visit to check the Hawk board,

CodeViser Supports 1.8V to 3.3 V

call -080 - 2527 3997

Regards,
Varun

Todd Fischer

Jan 28, 2010, 6:03:44 AM1/28/10
to hawk...@googlegroups.com
Hi Alok,

I have used the Spectrum Digital Low Voltage Adapter for JTAG Emulator many times and it works great.

I am not familiar with the Blackhawk low cost USB JTAG controller.

You do not say if you mainly want to debug DSP or ARM side code.  I mainly debug ARM side code, so I want a JTAG emulator that works with GDB.

Todd

Alok

Jan 28, 2010, 7:56:48 AM1/28/10
to hawkboard
Thanks Varun.
Thanks Todd,yes i would also go for digital spectrum ,in past have
used them without
any issues.I use it mainly for DSP Side.CCS4 works with XDS100V2 so
think i will go
for this.

Thx Again!!

khasim