Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Antonio Linares

no leída,
22 dic 2010, 1:54:4922/12/10
a Harbour Developers
Viktor,

We build Harbour using arch i386 for the iOS simulator. When we try to
use function File() we get this error:

Detected an attempt to call a symbol in system libraries that is not
present on the iPhone:
opendir$INODE64$UNIX2003 called from function hb_fsFindNext in image
Untitled.

It seems as a required flag is missing to build it using the most
recent iOS RTL

Antonio Linares

no leída,
22 dic 2010, 2:38:0622/12/10
a Harbour Developers
As a temporary workaround we have implemented this:

#include <dirent.h>
#include <fnmatch.h>

DIR * opendir$INODE64$UNIX2003( char * dirName )
{
return opendir( dirName );
}

struct dirent * readdir$INODE64( DIR * dir )
{
return readdir( dir );
}

BOOL closedir$UNIX2003( DIR * dir )
{
return closedir( dir );
}

int fnmatch$UNIX2003( const char * pattern, const char * string, int
flags )
{
return fnmatch( pattern, string, flags );
}

We appreciate your comments

Viktor Szakáts

no leída,
22 dic 2010, 3:03:2022/12/10
a harbou...@googlegroups.com
Hi Antonio,
Short googling revealed that it's reported as simulator
problem, not affecting the device itself. Couldn't find enough
information to find out what a proper fix (or workaround) would
be though.

Viktor

Antonio Linares

no leída,
22 dic 2010, 4:04:1922/12/10
a Harbour Developers
Viktor,

Ok, thanks for your comments.

We have found that our workaround is working fine. We have added some
more required functions for the simulator:
http://forums.fivetechsupport.com/viewtopic.php?p=108852#p108852

best regards,

Antonio

On 22 dic, 09:03, Viktor Szakáts <harbour...@syenar.hu> wrote: