RE: [Greenhill SA] Telstra phone line problems

Message has been deleted

Pam Sard

Nov 24, 2009, 7:29:23 PM11/24/09
to green...@googlegroups.com

Hi Trish,

Our telephone seemed OK this morning but will check tonight.

Kind regards

Pam

cid:image001.jpg@01C9CC19.93E1B060

Pamela Sard

EXECUTIVE OFFICER

South Australian Little Athletics Inc.

Office Contact Details

Phone:  8352 8144

Fax:      8352 8155

Mobile:  0412 571 196

Nov 24, 2009, 11:03:30 PM11/24/09
to green...@googlegroups.com

Hi Trish,

We have had days where the phone has been OK but the internet has been mostly down but coming up for only seconds. It seemed worse on hot days, and during the day on those days when it was hottest. So if you were at work you probably wouldn’t notice as it had cooled slightly by the time you got home.

Not sure how you get a suburb wide ticket raised. We are with TPG for our internet coverage.

Regards,

Andrea