Solar Power Seminar in Gujarat/Ahmedabad on 20th Dec

Ritesh Parikh

Dec 15, 2010, 2:14:05 AM12/15/10
to Green-India: India's Energy Future and Sustainable Living
Hello Friends,

If any one of you from Gujarat. it is good for you to attend this
seminar on 20th Dec. You can get more details from
http://www.indiaenergyconclave.com/

If any of you are going to come then please do let me know so we can
meet in person.

Thanks
Ritesh Parikh

Vinod Luhadiya

Dec 15, 2010, 4:59:18 AM12/15/10
to green...@googlegroups.com
It  is not for solar power i would have attend had it been for solar

Best Regards,
Vinod K Luhadiya

B.E.(Metallurgy), MBA
Lead Certified Energy Auditor, ISO Consultant
Lead Industrial Consultant for Non Ferrous Industry

DIRECTOR - USHA MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS

Dec 15, 2010, 7:00:02 AM12/15/10
to green...@googlegroups.com
It is not specific to solar , but it also includes solar and Government policy

Thanks
Ritesh Parikh