Climate Tour & Climate Ride 2009

Mayank Rungta

Dec 19, 2008, 10:57:27 PM12/19/08
to green...@googlegroups.com, caro...@iycn.in, vinay...@gmail.com
Hi all,

IYCN is organizing a Climate Tour to spread awareness about Climate Change amongst the youngsters. They plan to have a rally of solar powered Reva cars from Chennai to Delhi. They would also have a biking ride to promote eco friendly alternatives. If you are interested in helping out with the tour/events please do get in touch with -

Caroline - caro...@iycn.in

&

Vinay for the ride - vinay...@gmail.com
--
Have a nice day,
Mynk

http://ngopost.org/story.php?title=FAQ_on_Blood_Donation

 o__
 _> /__
(_) \(_)... Cycle along to a healthier life and cleaner world! :)

Join us in the ride to respect and discover at www.whynewcoal.com

www.whynewcoal.com

Once Upon a Time

ruthvi chances upon Cola and picks up an allergy – his addiction gets so bad that he slips into Emergency. Now he has two simple choices -

1) Pruthvi  Quits cola and starts recovering, goes back to play with his friends - Pawan and Surya – "And they live happily ever after."
OR
2)
Pruthvi  Does not kick his deadly habit and allows the allergy to get the better of him – "Well, not every "Once upon a time" story has to have a happy ending."

Watch Pruthvi's (Life on Earth) story – read about his allergy and the solutions with alternatives- and help us finish the story at
www.whynewcoal.com <http://www.whynewcoal.com>

www.whynewcoal.com

Dr James Hansen , Director NASA GISS - "If we phase out use of coal except where we capture the CO2 and sequestrate it, that would be 80% of the solution. Once the governments realize, how serious the problem is, these plants will have to go, so it makes no sense to make another one now. "

Al Gore, Nobel Peace Laureate  - "I Cant understand why there aren't rings of young people blocking bulldozers and preventing them from constructing coal-fired power plants."

Vinay Jaju
www.switchON.org.in <http://www.switchON.org.in>

Mobile - +919331178105
Email – vinay...@gmail.com