Sprint Day

Mike

Oct 8, 2011, 8:30:52 PM10/8/11
to goose...@googlegroups.com
Hey All,

I would like to propose a sprint day. Well a sprint half-day. I am
thinking about doing this on Saturday, Oct 22nd from 10 to 14 MDT.

What would be worked on?

Packages ( I think we can do some manual builds again...)
Tool Set
Wiki
Website
Logos
Something that you want to work on...

Meeting place will be #gooseproject. Some of us are in driving distance
of each other and some coffee shops are great for meeting up at. :-)

Right, so that is the proposal, what do you think?

- Mike

Clint Savage

Oct 9, 2011, 11:42:06 AM10/9/11
to goose...@googlegroups.com

This sounds awesome! You rule Mr. Shalkie!

I think a whole day sprint would actually be better. Maybe from 9am -
5pm MDT. There would be no requirement to stay the entire time. I
would likely be available the entire day and would happily work on
many of the suggested things.

If we announce this on our blogs soon, we could possibly get a few new
contributors as well and that would rock!

Cheers,

Clint