com.google.gwt.user.client.rpc.InvocationException:

kbalasmile

Jan 28, 2008, 8:36:14 AM1/28/08
to Google Web Toolkit
hi frenz,

I am working in GWT and RPC and JDBC. I first want to explain
the the task i am diong
I connect to oracle db. then i will construct the tree for each entry
in table. say like
name is root element and the corresponding details will be sublements.
for each unique (just for assumption ) name present in the table, i
will construct a tree and put all the tree object into arraylist.
then i will pass back to client.

While do this process i am getting this error. I don think the
problem in JDBC and client part. I think the problem is in server. I
don know where exactly the error is.

if you guys have come accross any such exceptioin, jus put forth your
solution.

regards,
bala.

sayali patwardhan

Jan 28, 2008, 11:20:35 AM1/28/08
to Google-We...@googlegroups.com
Hey,
         Are u using Eclipse? if yes then u need to configure the gwt.xml file..Add the servlet path to the file and then see whether it works..Hope that helps..
--

                                          -Sayali Patwardhan

kbalasmile

Jan 29, 2008, 4:05:46 AM1/29/08
to Google Web Toolkit
no, the problem in the class file which will make connection with
database. i created tree widget in the connection file and tried to
put the elements in that tree. So the exception was thrownn