Displaying date in format dd/mm/yy

Santosh kumar

Aug 11, 2010, 3:19:16 AM8/11/10
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
After rpc cal i am getting the date from datastore which was stored in some of the kind,
but i want to display that date in the format dd/mm/yy and the time also.
Please can anyone help me to make over this task.

--
Thanks & Regards

S a n t o s h  k u m a r . k

Prashant Hegde

Aug 11, 2010, 3:28:50 AM8/11/10
to google-we...@googlegroups.com

Shakun Sachdeva

Aug 11, 2010, 3:42:32 AM8/11/10
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
You can see the below snippet..
Hope it helps...

private void initDateFormat()
    {
        DateUtil.setShortDateDisplayFormatter(new DateDisplayFormatter() {
             public String format(Date date) {
                 if(date == null) return null;
                 final DateTimeFormat dateFormatter = DateTimeFormat.getFormat("dd/mm/yy HH:mm");
                 String format = dateFormatter.format(date);
                 return format;
             }
         });
    }

Regards,
Shakun

Santosh kumar

Aug 11, 2010, 5:38:11 AM8/11/10
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
Hi Shakun,
I want to display this date in the flextable as one of the column for the list of rows.
is your snippet will help me ??

cokol

Aug 11, 2010, 6:01:22 AM8/11/10
to Google Web Toolkit