UIBinder and themes?

Ben Harris

Dec 13, 2009, 4:03:50 AM12/13/09
to Google Web Toolkit
Hi,

I'm starting my first project with GWT and I've used the recipe for a
splitlayoutpanel (http://code.google.com/webtoolkit/doc/latest/
DevGuideUiPanels.html#Recipes)

I all looks white, and the drag able split is there but doesn't stand
out in anyway (cursor changes, images, different colour, etc.). I have
tried the dark, chrome and standard themes but it is plain white
regardless.

Have I set the project up wrong? Or do I need to define all styles in
the ui.xml files? I'd just like it to look nice while I play around
with it.

Matt Moriarity

Dec 17, 2009, 5:26:23 PM12/17/09
to Google Web Toolkit
The new layout panels don't have any visual styling. You can manually
apply CSS to the splitter bar, although I'm not sure off the top of my
head what the correct class name is. Firebug or Safari/Chrome's dev
tools should let you find out.