Regarding display in IE

srinath racha

May 23, 2007, 10:37:46 AM5/23/07
to Google Web Toolkit
Hi,
I am using IE6 as browser.I have used GWT in my application to
display the output in TreeStructure format.For that I have used
RPC(server and client).When I send Request from jsp page it will hit
the server and gets all details and displays in TreeStructure
format.For this I have used TreeItems in GWT.
The problem is When I changed browser settings I am getting required
output.If the settings are not changed then I am getting blank page
without any errors.
The settings I am changing in browser are,
Goto
>Tools>Internetoptions>settings>select Every visit to page
Then I am getting the output.
But if I am changing this option to Automatically I am getting blank
page.
In mozilla I am not getting this problem.It is working fine.

Is there any way to write a code so that this can be done implicitely.
Like using HttpHeaders etc.
I have used
response.setHeader("Cache-Control","no-cache");
response.setHeader("Pragma","no-cache");
response.setDateHeader ("Expires", 0);
this code in jsp and java.But I am still not getting required output.I
am getting blank page.
Can anyone help me out from this problem?
Regs
Srinath