Simly Dam Rd (Islamabad) invisible?

nazar hayat

Feb 24, 2009, 12:10:58 AM2/24/09
to Google Map Maker
Greetings

Simly Dam Rd (CDA) is not visible on my computer for quite some time.
Reason is unknown.

Just wanted to confirm whether it happens only to me or does anyone
else also experiences the same!

regards

NHK

Sree Unni

Feb 25, 2009, 10:33:46 AM2/25/09
to Google Map Maker

AM909

Feb 25, 2009, 9:27:09 PM2/25/09
to Google Map Maker

nazar hayat

Feb 27, 2009, 12:42:29 PM2/27/09
to Google Map Maker
Sree Unni

This part of Road is visible on my Map as well. I had deleted the
earlier Rd & then re-drew this part. This is actually a very long Rd.
Earlier Rd was searched by the Search Tool - & then highlighted by the
segment indicaters.

I will try the AM909 suggestion. To convert `Started' to `Completed'
in the Details Box.

thanks

NHK

On Feb 25, 8:33 pm, Sree Unni <sreejithu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> It is visible ...http://www.google.com/mapmaker?hl=en&q=Simly+Dam+Rd,+pakistan&gw=30&l...

nazar hayat

Feb 27, 2009, 9:35:26 PM2/27/09
to Google Map Maker
Thanks. AM909. It worked. Part of it was already done by some kind
man. Details box showed `Planned'. I had to just change it to
``Completed' to make it visible.

regards

NHK