Finance doesn't support crossdomain.xml

Rob

Mar 14, 2010, 4:10:11 PM3/14/10
to Google Finance APIs and Tools
As per the suggestion from "Zach" at:
http://googlecode.blogspot.com/2010/01/flashy-new-authentication-authsub-adds.html
, it looks like crossdomain.xml is not supported for Finance.

When is this coming? Hook a bruvva up.

James

Mar 17, 2010, 2:34:32 PM3/17/10
to Google Finance APIs and Tools
I too would very much like to see a crossdomain.xml file for the
finance api. I don't understand why it is not possible to access all
the apis with flex/whatever.

Please could someone stick a crossdomail file with sufficient
priviliges somewhere?

Thanks,
J.

Derek

Mar 17, 2010, 2:48:00 PM3/17/10
to Google Finance APIs and Tools
+1

To be honest, I find it really unforgivable that people have been
requesting crossdomain files for Google Data API's for over 2 years,
and you've been ignoring us. It's a simple, tiny file that really
doesn't impact you at all—your API's are open to everyone except Flash
developers. It's fine if you don't want to use Flash, but do you
really need to prevent the rest of us from developing for it? Last I
checked you finally added your first two only a month ago, and it was
only YouTube and Picassa.

Dion Loy (Google)

Apr 27, 2010, 4:34:36 PM4/27/10
to Google Finance APIs and Tools
Hey folks, sorry for the late reply. This is now available:

http://finance.googleapis.com/crossdomain.xml