Google Earth Viewing Problem

ankit_gusani

Feb 6, 2010, 9:04:02 AM2/6/10
to KML Developer Support - Google Earth Plug-in
Hello

I integrate Google Earth API in my web application. It is working
properly in my local PC and in local network when I publish the web
application to client or run my application in other PC then it is
first ask for install plug-in after successfully install the plug-in
the API is not display in web application. It just display the black
div in place of Google earth API.

If any one have Idea then please guide me.

Ankit Gusani

FireHawk

Feb 8, 2010, 10:15:16 AM2/8/10
to KML Developer Support - Google Earth Plug-in
Make sure you have your API key from google for the website you are
posting it to programmed into you map. I had the same thing happen,
and that fixed it.

ankit_gusani

Feb 9, 2010, 8:45:36 AM2/9/10
to KML Developer Support - Google Earth Plug-in
Thank for reply

my Api Key is programmed proper it i think it is not problem of key.
so have u another solution then tell me.

ManoM

Feb 9, 2010, 12:39:26 PM2/9/10
to KML Developer Support - Google Earth Plug-in
Hi ankit,

If you posted a link to your site, then we could take a look at it and
see if we can tell what's going on.

Mano
> > > Ankit Gusani- Hide quoted text -

ankit_gusani

Feb 10, 2010, 12:52:00 AM2/10/10
to KML Developer Support - Google Earth Plug-in

I apply a same code functionality as sample code play example have in
code.google.com but this example code have same problem as I
integrated in my system this sample code is running in my PC
successfully but in my other PC in network it not display. the
followed link I use for example play which is working in my PC but not
in other PC of network.

link: http://code.google.com/apis/ajax/playground/#geocoding_via_the_maps_api

If you understand the problem the provide me solutions.

FireHawk

Feb 11, 2010, 10:54:55 AM2/11/10
to KML Developer Support - Google Earth Plug-in
I think I may have a solution to try, check your browser settings
(Tools, Internet Options in IE) Look at the privacy tab and make sure
both your computers are the same. Sometimes I have had the problem
with the plugin being blocked by these settings. Try in a coupel of
different browsers on the same machine as well. It has to do with the
Javascript being blocked. Also, make sure both machines have the same
version of the Java plugin as well. Maybe one machine just isn't
reading the Java code correctly? Give those a try. I would almost
bet it is a browser issue from the sounds of it. Let me know....

FireHawk

Feb 12, 2010, 11:25:08 AM2/12/10
to KML Developer Support - Google Earth Plug-in
Had this same exact problem on another machine yesterday, and my
solution fixed the problem. Here are the steps.

1. In Interenet Explorer, go to tools and select internet options.

2. Select the privacy tab and set security level to medium.

3. Click the advanced tab and make sure both machines are set with the
same options checked.

I did this yesterday on a machine that would not display my map, just
black (or white). Once these settings were adjusted, restarted IE and
brownsed to the website with my map and it worked! On both machines
even!

Let me know how it works....