Video Tutorials

Valentino XM

Nov 25, 2009, 4:30:50 AM11/25/09
to KML Developer Support - Google Earth Plug-in
I am trying to learn Google Earth API from beginning. I attempted to
use the "code" from the developers page to embed the "Google Earth"
into a "Google Sites" page and there does not appear to be a way to
make this work.

Are there any step by step video tutorials out there to assist a
noobe?...

Is KLM Tours a prerequisite for integrating content into the Google
Earth API?

fraser (Earth API Guru)

Nov 26, 2009, 9:00:58 AM11/26/09
to KML Developer Support - Google Earth Plug-in
Hi,

See this thread about hosting the plug-in in a Google sites page
http://groups.google.com/group/google-earth-browser-plugin/browse_thread/thread/886b90bc2d76c469
The trick is to use the Gadget...

Also, there are load of tutorials from the main page for the plug-in.
http://code.google.com/apis/earth/

I presume you mean Kml rather than Klm but either way no, tours are
not a prerequisite to display data. (...indeed they are only a
relatively recent addition to the Api.)

Anyhow, hope that helps.

F.