Training program on HL7 and DICOM.

1 view

Shailendra

Feb 16, 2007, 4:13:54 PM2/16/07
to Google Desktop Plug-in: DICOM
Hello friends,

I am writing to inform you about an upcoming training program on HL7
and DICOM.
The training program is to be conducted from 16th April 2007 to 19th
April 2007 in Delhi. The trainers are Mike Henderson for HL7 (Mr.
Henderson is one of the authors of the HL7 standard) and Herman
Oosterwijk on DICOM (Mr. Oosterwijk is the founder of OTech). The
program will be followed (on 21st April) by an HL7 certification
(optional) to be conducted by HL7 India.

OTech and Citius Tech are organizing the program jointly. By way of
introduction, OTech (www.otechimg.com) is the leading provider of
training and consulting in the areas of healthcare standards and
medical imaging technologies. CitiusTech is OTech's strategic partner
for India based training programs.

A detailed announcement is also attached herewith.(
http://www.otechimg.com/seminarsIndia.cfm ) Since seats are limited,
please respond early if you are interested. Several leading IT
companies and Hospitals have already confirmed participation.

If you have any questions, please feel free to write back. If you
like, I would be happy to call you at a time of your convenience to
tell you more about the program.

With regards and best wishes

From:
Shailendrakumar Jariwala