How can I let Chrome Frame be the default way to browse all websites ?

Kort

Sep 23, 2009, 9:03:09 PM9/23/09
to Google-chrome-frame
As the subject. Thank you!

Alex Russell

Sep 23, 2009, 11:22:20 PM9/23/09
to google-ch...@googlegroups.com
On Wed, Sep 23, 2009 at 6:03 PM, Kort <kor...@gmail.com> wrote:

> As the subject. Thank you!

Create a DWORD value with the name "*" in the key:

HKCU\Software\Google\ChromeFrame\OptInUrls

Regards

Aris

Sep 23, 2009, 11:42:26 PM9/23/09
to Google-chrome-frame

On 24 sep, 00:22, Alex Russell <slightly...@google.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 23, 2009 at 6:03 PM, Kort <kort...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > As the subject. Thank you!
>
> Create a DWORD value with the name "*" in the key:
>
>     HKCU\Software\Google\ChromeFrame\OptInUrls
>
> Regards

I'm using Windows 7, and that key doesn't exist :(.

Thank you for the answer!

Robert Shield

Sep 23, 2009, 11:45:09 PM9/23/09
to google-ch...@googlegroups.com
You can create the key using regedit if it doesn't exist (we don't create it automatically).

Andrea Giammarchi

Sep 24, 2009, 2:50:32 AM9/24/09
to google-ch...@googlegroups.com
I have created right now a simple single button application to set the register key or to remove it, if already set.

http://webreflection.blogspot.com/2009/09/chrome-frame-on-by-default.html

Hope this will help.

Regards