Can Chrome Frame support .Net WebBrowser control?

nobodyiam

Sep 26, 2009, 11:11:57 PM9/26/09
to Google-chrome-frame
It seems the .Net WebBrowser control uses IE as its core, but when I
tried to use this control to navigate url like 'cf:http://xxx', it
can't work.
Is there any settings needed or it could not be implemented for now?

Amit Joshi

Sep 27, 2009, 1:15:34 PM9/27/09
to google-ch...@googlegroups.com
Google Chrome Frame integrates with IE and integration with mshtml or WebBrowser control is not supported.
You might have a better luck embedding the Google Chrome Frame ActiveX control directly in your .Net app using COM interop.

Georgyy

Oct 15, 2009, 1:02:44 PM10/15/09
to Google-chrome-frame
This is a good idea to embedding Google Chrome Frame ActiveX control
directly,
however how can we do it? I'm also interesting in this question and I
was trying to find solution looking into frame sources.
Unfortunately I still with no luck. Does anybody can help me with it?
> > Is there any settings needed or it could not be implemented for now?- Hide quoted text -

Amit Joshi

Oct 15, 2009, 1:22:53 PM10/15/09
to google-ch...@googlegroups.com
Please go through ChromeFrameActiveXContainer implementation in http://src.chromium.org/svn/trunk/src/chrome_frame/test/perf/chrome_frame_perftest.cc
It may not do exactly what you want but it's a good starting point.

Jon Rowley

Dec 13, 2012, 4:40:47 PM12/13/12
to google-ch...@googlegroups.com, nobo...@gmail.com
I just posted a similar question but I was wondering whether we could use a java applet or flash application to load GCF.