Google Chart API Engine download.

Nikesh

Oct 7, 2009, 1:30:18 AM10/7/09
to Google Chart API
Hi,

I want to use google chart API in some of my applications, which is
running in the local network. No internet access is there. I want to
use google chart API engine to be run from my local machine. How
(Where) can I download Google chart server (engine) software?. Or is
there any alternative way to use this facility.

Thanks
Nikesh PL

sdeky

Oct 8, 2009, 9:49:25 AM10/8/09
to Google Chart API
I'm not from google or anything, but I don't think google is handing
that out. They are offering the service free, but I am pretty
confident that the software engine is proprietary. Maybe one of the
google employees will comment on it though.

Jay

Oct 8, 2009, 11:09:28 AM10/8/09
to Google Chart API
From the FAQ page. You might find this useful.

Non-Google implementations of the Chart API, to run on your own
servers:
- http://www.jfree.org/eastwood/ (Java, based on JFreeChart)

Thanks,
Jay

Bug Chart

Oct 12, 2009, 3:51:30 AM10/12/09
to google-c...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

we might consider open sourcing the server code in the future,
but now it is not possible.

BugChart.

Tom Maslen

Oct 12, 2009, 4:32:19 AM10/12/09
to google-c...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I'm using Google Charts to create a 'side by side' chart, which is really just two horizontal bar charts sitting side by side.  I have an issue where if labels are added but axis labels are not then the two charts do not align up.  I'm adding labels onto this type of chart by putting them on the bar chart on the right of the pair (giving the illusion that the labels are in the middle).

Here is my code...

If you compare this to an example further down the page that has axis labels assigned, then you can see that they can line up...

I'm making this for a JavaScript wrapper for Google Charts that I've been playing with in my spare time...

Regards,
Tom Maslen.

http://www.bbc.co.uk

Tom Maslen

Oct 13, 2009, 4:08:01 AM10/13/09
to Google Chart API
Apologies for the double post, the first time I added this, Google
Groups added it as a reply to someone else's post. So I'll start
again...

Hello,

I'm using Google Charts to create a 'side by side' chart, which is
really just two horizontal bar charts sitting side by side. I have an
issue where if labels are added but axis labels are not then the two
charts do not align up. I'm adding labels onto this type of chart by
putting them on the bar chart on the right of the pair (giving the
illusion that the labels are in the middle).

Here is my code...

http://www.tmaslen.plus.com/jseasycharts/dev/side-by-side-chart.html#sid
eBySide3

If you compare this to an example further down the page that has axis
labels assigned, then you can see that they can line up...

http://www.tmaslen.plus.com/jseasycharts/dev/side-by-side-chart.html#sid
eBySide5

Can anyone tell me how to make the two bar charts align?