[google-appengine] Datastore error:Authentication Failed while downloading data

Suresh Dube

May 4, 2010, 5:08:23 AM5/4/10
to Google App Engine, Suresh Dube
Hi,
I am new to Google App Engine.I am trying to download data from
deployed application. but while executing download command it raised
exception that
1.Exception during authentication
2.http error 404:Not Found
3.Authentication failed

Wooble

May 4, 2010, 9:02:12 AM5/4/10
to Google App Engine

On May 4, 5:08 am, suri <suresh1d...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> I am new to Google App Engine.I am trying to download data from
> deployed application. but while executing download command it raised
> exception that
> 1.Exception during authentication
> 2.http error 404:Not Found
> 3.Authentication failed

Do you have the:

- url: /remote_api
script: $PYTHON_LIB/google/appengine/ext/remote_api/handler.py
login: admin

stanza near the top of your app.yaml, before any catch-all handlers?

Suresh Dube

May 5, 2010, 9:50:51 AM5/5/10
to Google App Engine
Thanks wooble
that's working now

François Masurel

Jun 16, 2010, 11:33:23 AM6/16/10
to Google App Engine
I've the same problem with my Java application (webwinewatch).

Does the bulk loader work with Federated Login ?

I'm following Ikai's tutorial without success :-(

Thanx for your help.

François Masurel

Jun 16, 2010, 11:55:36 AM6/16/10
to Google App Engine
In fact, it doesn't seem to work natively with FederatedLogin
activated on your app :

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2981226/app-engine-remote-api-with-openid

Will this get fixed anytime soon ?

François Masurel

Jun 16, 2010, 11:56:06 AM6/16/10
to Google App Engine

saintthor

Jun 29, 2010, 2:34:59 AM6/29/10
to Google App Engine
why do i get Authentication failed after have the

- url: /remote_api
script: $PYTHON_LIB/google/appengine/ext/remote_api/handler.py
login: admin

stanza near the top of my app.yaml, before any catch-all handlers?