My new Webapp - India Hot News - News Aggregation Service

Vinod V

Feb 22, 2009, 11:15:58 PM2/22/09
to Google App Engine
Hello friends,

I have made a india centric news aggregation service here.

http://india-news.appspot.com/

It was made in last month.
At that time it was not working properly because of urlfetch errors.
Thanks appengine team for rectifying this error.
Now the application is working wonderfully.

Please give me a feedback on this application.

Regards,
Vinod

James Yan

Feb 23, 2009, 12:13:42 AM2/23/09
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
looks good, all those new was extracted from rss source?

Vinod V

Feb 23, 2009, 2:57:48 AM2/23/09
to Google App Engine
looks good, all those new was extracted from rss source?

Yes it is.

On Feb 23, 10:13 am, James Yan <jyan...@gmail.com> wrote:
> looks good, all those new was extracted from rss source?

Vinod V

Feb 23, 2009, 5:48:32 AM2/23/09
to Google App Engine
Hello friends,

What about the loading time you are experiencing.
When I have tested in my 256kbps connection it takes about 5 secs to
load.

Regards,
Vinod

K Bala

Feb 23, 2009, 5:53:28 AM2/23/09
to Google App Engine
yeah it takes time, i am in 1mbs line, its bti slow than my other
sites, we may not configure properly, not sure

Vinod V

Feb 24, 2009, 3:51:41 AM2/24/09
to Google App Engine
Let me try to improve loading time by reducing the initial
computation.

David

Feb 26, 2009, 4:35:16 AM2/26/09
to Google App Engine