Want to grab a drink tomorrow (Weds) in Seattle?

Gregory D'alesandre

Nov 29, 2011, 4:49:40 PM11/29/11
to Google App Engine group
Hey All,

A few folks from the GAE team are going to be in Seattle tomorrow (Weds, Nov 30th).  I know this is last minute but any interest in joining us for a drink around 7PM?  We wanted to gauge interest and based on that will let you know what and where.  If you're interested, sign up here: http://goo.gl/sM8RS

Thank you!

Greg D'Alesandre
Senior Product Manager, Google App Engine

Brandon Wirtz

Nov 29, 2011, 4:54:29 PM11/29/11
to google-a...@googlegroups.com

Your sign up only works for people with an @google.com address….   If you could get me one of those, and an office, and a badge… I don’t even need the office actually,   that would be great….  I’ll pick them up at the event.

Gregory D'alesandre

Nov 29, 2011, 6:12:02 PM11/29/11
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
Heh, oops.  That has been fixed.

Next you are going to be asking for a Google branded mermaid costume...

Greg

Brandon Wirtz

Nov 29, 2011, 6:18:51 PM11/29/11
to google-a...@googlegroups.com

Nah, once I have the @Google Address I’ll just contact companies saying “This is Brandon Wirtz of the Google search team, If you send me X I can guarantee you a top raking for Y search term”.

Since you can’t get a hold of anyone on that team when they fail to rank no one will be any the wiser.   I figure I can get a car, a mermaid costume, someone to model the costume, Ink Toner. Lots of Ink toner…    All the herbal supplements I could ever want…  You know the basics.

Andrin von Rechenberg

Nov 30, 2011, 2:02:32 AM11/30/11
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
Why would you need "someone to model the costume"?

;)

-Andrin

Brandon Wirtz

Nov 30, 2011, 2:09:00 AM11/30/11
to google-a...@googlegroups.com

I just don’t have the ability to fill out the clams like I used to.

alex

Nov 30, 2011, 3:57:11 PM11/30/11
to Google App Engine
too far away..
guys, how about somewhere northern italy?

alex.

Brandon Wirtz

Nov 30, 2011, 4:08:30 PM11/30/11
to google-a...@googlegroups.com, Gregory D'alesandre
Greg,

Did you announce a place yet?

-Brandon

Nov 30, 2011, 4:23:36 PM11/30/11
to Brandon Wirtz, google-a...@googlegroups.com
Since it looks to be a pretty small crew let's meet up at "9 Million in Unmarked Bills" (3507 Fremont Place North, Seattle, WA) at 6:30.  We'll be there and try to look a bit App Enginey.

I'll try to give a bit more notice next time as well try to make it in northern Italy :)

Greg

Brandon Wirtz

Nov 30, 2011, 4:30:27 PM11/30/11
to google-a...@googlegroups.com

And all attendees get that amount to apply to their adwords spends to promote their GAE Apps right?

Gregory D'alesandre

Nov 30, 2011, 4:34:58 PM11/30/11
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
We can discuss it tonight.  And by discuss it I mean no.

:)

Greg