Reminder: TODAY's Scheduled Maintenance at 1:00 PM Pacific Time (40 minutes)

App Engine Team

Jun 12, 2010, 3:21:22 PM6/12/10
to Google App Engine Downtime Notify
We will be starting today's App Engine scheduled maintenance period in
40 minutes. We will but putting the Datastore into read-only at that
time. Please watch this thread for updates.

App Engine Team

Jun 12, 2010, 5:10:47 PM6/12/10
to Google App Engine Downtime Notify
After an hour of on-line maintenance in the period, we are now read-
only. We expect this to last the remainder of the scheduled
maintenance period.

On Jun 12, 12:21 pm, App Engine Team <appengine.nore...@gmail.com>

App Engine Team

Jun 12, 2010, 5:54:22 PM6/12/10
to Google App Engine Downtime Notify
Unfortunately, as a result of the scale of the change, we will extend
the maintenance period until 3:30. We sincerely apologize for the
inconvenience.

On Jun 12, 2:10 pm, App Engine Team <appengine.nore...@gmail.com>

App Engine Team

Jun 12, 2010, 6:20:59 PM6/12/10
to Google App Engine Downtime Notify
The datastore is now read/write enabled. There should be some
residual latency as things catch up from the outage. We are closely
monitoring to expedite recovery.

On Jun 12, 2:54 pm, App Engine Team <appengine.nore...@gmail.com>