Google App Engine deployments failing for some users on 2013-02-02

John Lowry

Feb 2, 2013, 3:42:33 PM2/2/13
to google-appengine...@googlegroups.com
We are currently experiencing an issue with Google App Engine deployments and some users are unable to deploy new versions of their application. For everyone who is affected, we apologize for any inconvenience you may be experiencing. We will provide an update by February 2nd, 3 PM US/Pacific with current details.

John Lowry

Feb 2, 2013, 5:14:20 PM2/2/13
to google-appengine...@googlegroups.com
The problem with Google App Engine deployments was resolved as of 12.15 PM US/Pacific. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience and continued support. Please rest assured that system reliability is a top priority at Google, and we are making continuous improvements to make our systems better.