release.2010-03-04

瀏覽次數:23 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Andrew Gerrand

未讀,
2010年3月4日 凌晨4:48:102010/3/4
收件者:golang-nuts
We've just tagged a new Go release, release.2010-03-04. As usual, you
can update by running:
hg pull
hg update release

There is one language change: the ability to convert a string to []byte or
[]int. This deprecates the strings.Bytes and strings.Runes functions.
You can convert your existing sources using these gofmt commands:
gofmt -r 'strings.Bytes(x) -> []byte(x)' -w file-or-directory-list
gofmt -r 'strings.Runes(x) -> []int(x)' -w file-or-directory-list
After running these you might need to delete unused imports of the "strings"
package.

Other changes and fixes:
* 6l/8l/5l: add -r option
* 8g: make a[byte(x)] truncate x
* codereview.py: fix for compatibility with hg >=1.4.3
* crypto/blowfish: new package (thanks Raif S. Naffah)
* dashboard: more performance tuning
* fmt: use String method in %q to get the value to quote.
* gofmt: several cosmetic changes
* http: fix handling of Connection: close, bug in http.Post
* net: correct DNS configuration,
fix network timeout boundary condition,
put [ ] around IPv6 addresses for Dial.
* path: add Match,
fix bug in Match with non-greedy stars (thanks Kevin Ballard)
* strings: delete Bytes, Runes (see above)
* tests: an Eratosthenesque concurrent prime sieve (thanks Anh Hai Trinh)

Apologies if we missed anyone in the above list. We appreciate all your help.

To see a full list of changes between this and the previous release,
after updating, run:
hg log -r release.2010-02-23:release.2010-03-04

Enjoy.

Andrew

Peter Herth

未讀,
2010年3月4日 上午10:15:362010/3/4
收件者:Andrew Gerrand、golang-nuts
Hi,

running Red Hat Enterprise 4, I was able to build this release, but I
have two problems.
First, the tar test fails with error 530, and I cannot run gofmt.
When I try to run gofmt e.g. on hello.go as of the go webpage, I also
get the error 530:
gofmt hello.go: error 530

What does this error 530 stand for?

Regards,
Peter

Russ Cox

未讀,
2010年3月4日 上午11:26:492010/3/4
收件者:Peter Herth、Andrew Gerrand、golang-nuts

It's a bug in the Red Hat kernel that you're running.
If you edit $GOROOT/src/pkg/syscall/zerrors_linux_$GOARCH.go
and change line 298 from:

O_CLOEXEC = 0x80000

O_CLOEXEC = 0

and re-run all.bash then I think you'll get a working tree.
You might get a failure in the net package during the
testing related to the tacacs port, but that's okay.
If you get that far, Go is installed and ready to run.

http://code.google.com/p/go/issues/detail?id=610

Russ

Peter Herth

未讀,
2010年3月4日 上午11:48:202010/3/4
收件者:r...@golang.org、golang-nuts
Thanks Russ, the rebuild got stuck in the http test, but from a few
quick tests, everything works now :).

Regards,
Peter

Dave Miller

未讀,
2010年3月4日 下午5:51:172010/3/4
收件者:golang-nuts
Running Ubuntu Karmic, crypto/tls broke without GOMAXPROCS=1.

Is this expected?

Russ Cox

未讀,
2010年3月4日 下午6:00:182010/3/4
收件者:Dave Miller、golang-nuts
On Thu, Mar 4, 2010 at 14:51, Dave Miller <dave...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Running Ubuntu Karmic, crypto/tls broke without GOMAXPROCS=1.
> Is this expected?

Nope. Please file a bug.

Russ

回覆所有人