Go + App Engine slides

Johan Euphrosine

Mar 16, 2012, 9:29:44 AM3/16/12
to golan...@googlegroups.com
Here are the slide of the talk I gave yesterday about #golang and
#appengine at ETH, Zurich.

http://proppy-go-ae.appspot.com/

It shows how to;
- build a simple web app
- parse xml
- parse json
- use goroutines and channels to fetch multiple feeds concurrently

Hope you will enjoy them.
--
Johan Euphrosine (proppy)
Developer Programs Engineer

Dave Cheney

Mar 16, 2012, 9:36:24 AM3/16/12
to Johan Euphrosine, golan...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for posting your slides for those who were not able to attend.

Sent from my iPad

zeroc8

Mar 17, 2012, 3:08:57 AM3/17/12
to golang-nuts
Hi, just a quick question - I've been looking through your slides,
didn't know you could annotate struct items like that.
Can I read up about that somewhere?

type RedditFeedData struct {
    Items []RedditFeedItem `json:"children"`

minux

zeroc8

Mar 17, 2012, 4:03:54 AM3/17/12
to golang-nuts
Ok thanks, I guess 'tag' was what I was looking for.