In Campus Corporate Training Become Easy Now !!!

Ananaya Mata

Oct 28, 2010, 6:54:45 AM10/28/10
to gnud...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Greetings.

Dear Sirs,

Our brand Netroute-X is a Canada Based Company dealing with courses like CompTIA A+, CompTIA N+, MCSE, MCITP, CCNA, CCNA (Security), CCNA (Voice), Thin Client, Vmware, VoIP on SIP, Cisco Call Manager, CCNP, PHP, PHP ++, PHP Experts, etc.

We are dealing with national and international market thus knows the demand of students. Here, at Netroute-X Infotech (P) Ltd. (INDIA) we have not only provided free education to students but have given them internships in companies like HCL, Reliance, IBM, HP.

Our brilliant and extraordinary students have marked their place in companies’ like Airtel, Speedway, Amazon.com, Thomson Digital, Gerson Lehrman Group, DynPro, Epson, FCS, DELL, Reliance.

The motive we work on is only the welfare of the students and we are promoting them for their better future. Apart from the knowledge of lessons in their books, we give them something special which will not only enhance their skill but will go with them till their life time.

Our recently launched project is CCT which means “In Campus Corporate Training”. During the summer/ winter internship a student has to go to different companies in order to learn some basic skills and gain working experience. Basically these training programmes are provided in curriculum by the colleges so that a student can learn practical knowledge. But the duration remains too short that some students cannot meet the deadline and has to get deprived from this wonderful experience. This very project of ours will help the students to get rid of these problems. Under this training the students from different colleges during the time of their internship can participate and attend training from our well equipped teachers and trainers. They will be given theoretical as well as practical knowledge regarding their field of study. The module set up is as follows-

·         60 Days Complete Training with Live Project.

·         First 40 Days, Training will be provided.

·         Next 20 Days, Live Project will be assigned.

Hardware & Network Essentials

Project: H/W Components Troubleshooting

Microsoft Administration

Project: Providing IP Address automatically to different networks through a single DHCP server.

Microsoft Exchange Expert

Project: Message routing group in Exchange server 2003

Routing Technology

Project: Inter VLAN Routing

Network Security & Hacking

Project: Authentication Process – TACACS, RADIUS

VoIP Intermediate

Project: Implementing SIP over Firewall Network

VoIP Professional

Project: Communicating over WAN with wifi Router

PHP

Project: Create a website for Mathematics Teacher

PHP ++

Project: Using Pagination Concept, Create a website

PHP Experts

Project: Work on Customer’s Live Site

Benefits of Training:

·         No one has to go for search of companies, the campus will be a place for learning.

·         Students will be able to learn more within that short period of time.

·         There will be a feeling of unity and equality among students.

·         They will not only get benefit of theoretical aspect but practical knowledge too.

·         Each student will remain in the special attention by the trainers.

·         While submitting the reports students can meet the deadline.

·         Students can give their best output with the help of this training.

·         Online exam for final evaluation.

·         Handbooks based on Official curriculums (If any).

·         Question Bank available.

·         Training Certification will be provided by Netroute-X Infortech (P) Ltd., on Completion of the Training.

We would be happy to assist you with your queries.

For “In campus Corporate Training Brochure” please contact the undersigned.

Best Regards,

Priya

Project Associates

Netroute-X Infotech (P) Ltd.

INDIA #214-215, H-17, Laxmi Nagar, Delhi, 110092

Ph: +91 11 4242 1114, +91 9999 645 888

email: pr...@netroutex.com , web: www.netroutex.com

CANADA #210 Treasure Road, Maple, ON, L6A 3H8

‘’We are very glad to have such responses from our corporate clients and would like to thank them for their support.’’

(NETROUTE-X )

“Netroute-X corporate Training has been the best training ever for our Networking and IT division“

-          Mehar  Singhania,

“The Great teamwork and support is really appreciable and unforgettable“

-          Jatin Pahwa

“I’m feeling very great full in expressing my gratitude towards the personal care and attention I get at Netroute-X”

-          Devendra Sharma

“I’m convinced that Netroute-X is miles ahead of all other computer institutions in the market”

-          Manjit Singh

“The trainers at Netroute-X has no match, they are just superb”

-          Kuldeep Kumar

“A true name for honesty, credibility and hard work”

-          Manoj Arora

“Heartiest thanks to Netroute-X and its team for making us different from others”

-          Deepanshu Suneja

“My experience at Netroute-X was awesome and I will advice other aspirants also to believe in the brand”

-          Ankit Berry

image003.jpg

Priya Seth

Oct 28, 2010, 7:44:58 AM10/28/10