R# 5.0 Beta and MSTest fixes.

Jeff Brown

Jan 14, 2010, 3:59:33 AM1/14/10
to galli...@googlegroups.com, galli...@googlegroups.com, mbun...@googlegroups.com, mbuni...@googlegroups.com
I've just fixed a couple of problems that have been noted here by a few
different people.

* Gallio v3.2 build 259 and newer now supports the latest R# 5.0 Beta.

* Gallio v3.1 build 450, Gallio v3.2 build 259 and newer now fixes a problem
that was preventing MSTest.exe from being used standalone when Gallio was
installed.

I haven't done a lot of testing of these changes yet so please let me know
if they work for you.

Download: http://ccnet.gallio.org/

N.B. The builds aren't available for download just yet but they should be
ready in the morning.

Jeff.

Kobus Herbst

Jan 15, 2010, 1:08:01 AM1/15/10
to gallio-dev
Jeff,

Thank you, Gallio v3.2 build 259 and Resharper 5.0.1571.31 works well
together now.

Regards

Kobus Herbst