designing of formula sae car ..

hunny aggarwal

Jun 8, 2010, 11:31:12 AM6/8/10
to FSAE teams India
hi !! we are participating for the first time in formula sae and we
dont have any idea how to start .right now we are at 0.so i request
you to help us by giving some basic steps to take and how to kickstart
ourselves....its mainly about designing ...

srinivas poruri

Jul 22, 2010, 10:07:17 AM7/22/10
to fsae-tea...@googlegroups.com
hi,
the first step in the competetion is to understand the rules and get
familiar with the terminology.

chinmoy mohapatra

Jul 22, 2010, 10:11:29 AM7/22/10
to fsae-tea...@googlegroups.com
ya right first under stand the rule buk properly den go for vehicle dyanamics buk milliken
and refer to the designs of some good foreign teams
hmm most useful thing is there are lot of information in fsae international discussion. so 1 team meber should go through it seriously...
--
Chinmoy krushna Mohapatra
4th year Mechanical Engineering