FW: Job Opportunity - Oracle Developers/ Architects / DBA's for out Trivandrum office

haridas vk

Apr 7, 2010, 11:42:36 AM4/7/10

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Rajesh Mathachan <rajesh.m...@flytxt.com>
Date: Wed, Apr 7, 2010 at 4:52 PM
Subject: RE: We are looking for Oracle Developers/ Architects / DBA's for out Trivandrum

We are looking for 2 Number of Senior Oracle Developers and One Oracle Architect.

Rajesh Mathachan – Vice President ( Services & Head HR)

 I would like to inform you that http://www.flytxt.com  is  looking for

Oracle Developers/ Architects / DBA's for our office in Technopark in Trivandrum.

Please let me know if I sent across the corresponding Job Description will that help ?

Thanks,

Rajesh Mathachan – Vice President ( Services & Head HR)

From: Pramod

Date: Wed, Apr 7, 2010 at 11:52 AM
Subject: Re: Job Opportunity (Oracle DBA)

I have attached the job profile. The interested candidates can directly email to osci...@gmail.com  or pra...@oscdubai.com

We have a job vacancy in my organization. We are looking for an oracle

DBA with large ERP experience. Kindly forward CV to osc....@gmail.com. The requirement is for our Dubai H.O. and could be relocated to other branches.

--
=

Invest your money wisely post Budget Sign up now.
Flytxt_Database_Architect_V1.0.doc
Flytxt_Sr_OracleDeveloper.doc