Introductions

Pratik

Sep 14, 2006, 10:15:48 PM9/14/06
to freeo...@googlegroups.com
Please send all your introduction mails in reply to this email.

Also, if you have an application hosted at freeonrails - post that as well.

Thanks,
Pratik
--
rm -rf / 2>/dev/null - http://null.in

Dont judge those who try and fail, judge those who fail to try..

psethi

Sep 14, 2006, 10:20:43 PM9/14/06
to Freeonrails.com
Hi,

I am Pradeep from CA, USA

cheers,

PS

Santiago Cabezas

Sep 14, 2006, 10:22:46 PM9/14/06
to freeo...@googlegroups.com
Hello, I'm Santiago from Neuquén, Argentina.

CYA

[ www ] www.eldark.com.ar
[ msn ] eld...@gmail.com
[ cel ] +54 299 155-559786

tates han

Sep 14, 2006, 10:24:31 PM9/14/06
to freeo...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,
        I am learning Ruby on Rails now, and Plan to set up a website this October by using ROR.

Wish to learn from you and Have a good weekend!

Best Regards!

Tates Han

呆鈞

Sep 14, 2006, 10:24:44 PM9/14/06
to freeo...@googlegroups.com
Hi, all.
I'm CFC, come from Taiwan.

:)

CFC -

Oliver Oxenham

Sep 14, 2006, 10:25:01 PM9/14/06
to freeo...@googlegroups.com
Bonjour!

Oliver from Mauritius.

MaJun

Sep 14, 2006, 10:29:09 PM9/14/06
to freeo...@googlegroups.com
Hi,Everyone!
    i'am majun from China.

Guofeng Yuan

Sep 14, 2006, 11:24:03 PM9/14/06
to freeo...@googlegroups.com
I from China too ,Guofeng Yuan

niwa...@gmail.com

Sep 14, 2006, 11:40:12 PM9/14/06
to freeo...@googlegroups.com

On 9/15/06, Guofeng Yuan <loo...@gmail.com> wrote:
I from China too ,Guofeng Yuan
On 9/15/06, MaJun < maj...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,Everyone!
   i'am majun from China.
2006/9/15, Pratik < prati...@gmail.com >:
Please send all your introduction mails in reply to this email.
Also, if you have an application hosted at freeonrails - post that as well.

I'm from Indonesia, my name is Niwatori.
I don't have any apps yet coz my request was not processed yet. IhHope
there'll be available slot on the next upcoming server ^_^.
Thank you.

RNarvadez

Sep 14, 2006, 11:42:36 PM9/14/06
to freeo...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone, I Richard from New York...

craigL...@gmail.com

Sep 14, 2006, 11:50:29 PM9/14/06
to Freeonrails.com
Craig... Nashville TN area (USA).
Learning to program and learning Ruby (and ROR). No apps running... I'm
still learning the basics!

Rupak

Sep 15, 2006, 12:00:57 AM9/15/06
to Freeonrails.com
Hi,
I am Rupak Ganguly. I am a freelancer and have been working with
RoR for a while. In my day job I work with MS technologies but I am
intrigued by RoR and love developing in RoR to give myself a different
perspective...

Thanks,
Rupak Ganguly
http://developershelf.blogspot.com
http://www.showcaseideas.com/wpress

kai...@gmail.com

Sep 15, 2006, 12:36:51 AM9/15/06
to Freeonrails.com
Hi,I'm Kevin from China,I love ROR and I want to have an application
hosted at freeonrails.
Appreciate your great job!

Pragathi Kanth

Sep 15, 2006, 12:58:21 AM9/15/06
to Freeonrails.com
Hi All,

I am Pragathi Kanth, Front-end Designer and a Rails enthusiast from
India. All the best to people who are getting started with RoR. I am
sure we can learn from each other.

Pratik another great community effort keep it up man.

Http://www.uidesigner.net

ravik...@gmail.com

Sep 15, 2006, 1:04:20 AM9/15/06
to Freeonrails.com
Hi,
I am Ravi, Hyderabad, India.
Still learning programming ...

Cheers,
Ravi

Phil

Sep 15, 2006, 1:10:19 AM9/15/06
to Freeonrails.com
Hi all,

Phil from Holbrook, AZ.

nazg...@gmail.com

Sep 15, 2006, 1:17:03 AM9/15/06
to Freeonrails.com
Hello,

I'm David form Poland, Zabrze.

I'm PHP programmer, but I want to learn RoR

baptiste.m...@gmail.com

Sep 15, 2006, 1:42:34 AM9/15/06
to Freeonrails.com
Hello Pratik,

I'm Baptiste, I'm a total nembie in the RoR world. Before I use a
template langage over php to produce website (I don't have real skill
in programming though) called templlet (www.templeet.org).

I wanted to try RoR develoopement and that's why I applied some month
for a free hosting request.

Cheers,

Regnard Kreisler C. Raquedan

Sep 15, 2006, 1:59:01 AM9/15/06
to freeo...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I'm Regnard from the Philippines. I plan to use RoR extensively. Where do I apply for the webhosting? Thanks!

reg...@raquedan.com
web: http://www.raquedan.com

--
Need a color? Try 100 Random Colors.
http://100randomcolors.raquedan.com

--
Building websites the Standards way:
http://webstandards.raquedan.com

--
Colorblog like no other
http://16colors.blogspot.com

Hoo...@gmail.com

Sep 15, 2006, 5:36:43 AM9/15/06
to Freeonrails.com
Hi, my nick is Hoornet. I live in slovenia. At this opurtunity I'd like
to ask for rail application account. I am learning Ruby and I'd really
like to try Rails programming.

Jesus Fernando

Sep 15, 2006, 6:30:23 AM9/15/06
to freeo...@googlegroups.com
Hello

I'm Jesus Fernando (aka xeBuz) from Tierra del Fuego, Argentina

Cheers

Tomato

Sep 15, 2006, 7:13:57 AM9/15/06
to freeo...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I'm Fan He from Shanghai, China.   And my nick is Tomato.

On 9/15/06, Hoo...@gmail.com <Hoo...@gmail.com> wrote:
IBM China Limited
China Development Lab, IBM Shanghai
http://tomatohf.spaces.live.com/

Vladimir Zelenko

Sep 15, 2006, 7:43:16 AM9/15/06
to Pratik
Hi, I am Vlad from New York.  I am interested in RoR, as I do occasional Web Development projects and need to keep up with new tech.  I will use hosting like this to be able to give a live demo to a potential client/investor or just to test deployment.

Thanks, Patrik, for this opportunity!

> Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 22:15:48 -0400
> From: prati...@gmail.com
> To: freeo...@googlegroups.com
> Subject: [freeonrails] Introductions

> Please send all your introduction mails in reply to this email.
>
> Also, if you have an application hosted at freeonrails - post that as well.

jer...@samuraicode.com

Sep 15, 2006, 10:43:31 AM9/15/06
to freeo...@googlegroups.com
Hello all, my name is Jeremy Noonan. I have my first rails app up at
http://www.myideamap.com, it is a service for mapping out your ideas
using virtual 3x5 cards.

Pratik

Sep 15, 2006, 10:54:32 AM9/15/06
to freeo...@googlegroups.com
Jeremy, the site looks great. But it seems very slow to me. Do you
want to try out hosting@draco ? I can set you up with a demo account,
and if you want.

I just setup http://pratik.freeonrails.org - do give your feedback
about the speed of the application.

Thanks,
Pratik

Sammy Larbi

Sep 15, 2006, 11:13:30 AM9/15/06
to freeo...@googlegroups.com
I'm Sammy Larbi and I'm new to ruby/rails. I'm a student at University
of Houston, in Houston, TX, USA. My first rails app is going to be a
project similar to flickr.com, but for school with a team.

I don't have hosting yet at freeonrails.com (that I know of), but I
could certainly use it for this project if you could oblige me!

Thanks,

Sam

Pratik

Sep 15, 2006, 11:05:28 AM9/15/06
to freeo...@googlegroups.com
We'd surely love to host your app ! If you already have anything
build, do let me know and I'll setup an account for you.

Thanks,
Pratik

Bank Kiratisin

Sep 15, 2006, 11:06:23 AM9/15/06
to freeo...@googlegroups.com
Jeremy, like Pratik said, looks good, but also a bit slow here in Thailand.
But the link http://pratik.freeonrails.org did not work, though.. ;)

-- Bank

Pradeep

Sep 15, 2006, 11:06:54 AM9/15/06
to freeo...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I would also like to host an account. Pratik, I sent you a request couple of months  but never heard back.

Thanks,

Pradeep

On 9/15/06, Pratik <prati...@gmail.com> wrote:

--
Pradeep Sethi
Cell: +1 408 203 0042

Vladimir Zelenko

Sep 15, 2006, 11:10:33 AM9/15/06
to freeo...@googlegroups.com
Brilliant idea!

> Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 07:43:31 -0700
> From: jer...@samuraicode.com

> To: freeo...@googlegroups.com
> Subject: [freeonrails] Re: Introductions

Pratik

Sep 15, 2006, 11:12:27 AM9/15/06
to freeo...@googlegroups.com
DNS delay :) Try http://hello.freeonrails.org

Sammy Larbi

Sep 15, 2006, 11:25:33 AM9/15/06
to freeo...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Pratik,

I'll let you know when we get a domain name and have some working code.
I appreciate the opportunity you're giving us.

Thanks,

Sam

joselo

Sep 17, 2006, 12:01:51 PM9/17/06
to Freeonrails.com
Hi,Everyone!
i'am Joselo from Ecuador.

hansonyan

Sep 17, 2006, 8:57:31 PM9/17/06
to Freeonrails.com
Hello Pratik, I'm Hansonyan from Beijing in China. I'm an old user of
freeonrails, thanks for your share. There'r so many ROR-lovers, this
group will be hot no so longer.

严锦明

Sep 17, 2006, 9:03:12 PM9/17/06
to freeo...@googlegroups.com

Sep 18, 2006, 9:18:54 PM9/18/06
to Freeonrails.com
Well, sorry, took me a while to subsribe to the new group!

My name is Charles Martin, I live in Canada and I have a webapp running
on FreeOnRails : http://www.reagir.org

It s a kind a french slashdot, specialized in environment and human
rights subjects. It has so far very few members (around 10) but we are
in the process of indexing the site more seriously with google etc.

That's my intro, have fun!