Jason Gastrich confesses to being the FraudBuster in a chat

Bible John

Dec 21, 2005, 1:17:04 AM12/21/05
johnw_94020: So, if anyone has questions about the Bible or my debates,
then please post. Otherwise, I won't continue this banter with
SonofFred about me. He's much better and desirous of talking about me
than I am.>
jesus_saved_jason: Is this John Wolf or Weatherly?
johnw_94020: Gues
jesus_saved_jason: Wolf
johnw_94020: Bingo
jesus_saved_jason: k
johnw_94020: Interesting debates on the Internet
jesus_saved_jason: Thanks. I just wanted to let you know that David
Horn will be taken care of.
johnw_94020: But do you still hold bitterness towards those that care
about you?
johnw_94020: Who in the hell is David horn?
johnw_94020: Oops sorry about my language there
johnw_94020: But I am really ticked at the moment
jesus_saved_jason: Son of Fred
johnw_94020: he gives me trouble as well on free.christains
johnw_94020: As do many others
jesus_saved_jason: A new group has been created to expose frauds like
him.
johnw_94020: But honestly I am out to elliminate the terrorists and not
the atheists
johnw_94020: Bible Bob, Steve Winter, Last of All to name a few
jesus_saved_jason: what do you mean by eliminate?
johnw_94020: Watch free.christians and see how they attack me!
johnw_94020: John MacArhut suggested at the conference that we should
put Luke 11:37ff in practice
jesus_saved_jason: Well, I just wanted you to know about that. We are
fed up with Son of Fred (David Horn) and will be exposing him; starting
earlier this evening.
johnw_94020: By exposing their false doctrine, ministries and their lives
jesus_saved_jason: The new group is open to exposing ANY fraudulent
person; bar none.
johnw_94020: Well can you email me so I may join? or do you still HATE
ME?
johnw_94020: By blocking my entire area code
jesus_saved_jason: I don't hate you; never have. But right now, you
aren't allowed to join.
johnw_94020: Why?
jesus_saved_jason: You have called JCSM under an assumed name - Leyo (or
something like that) and have been harrassing us.
johnw_94020: Sorry about that. I had to protect myself from the
stalkers and those that want to harass me. But I apologize for this.
Sorry I was wrong
johnw_94020: But I was able to contact you back home in the Bay Area
jesus_saved_jason: Yeah well, that's why we did it. Your caller ID
didn't match the name you gave. So, I accept your apology.
johnw_94020: No problem. I am sorry. I do want you back on
free.christians. But for knwo the due time will come soon for me
johnw_94020: Then it will be the end for me
johnw_94020: I have had enough of the abuse
jesus_saved_jason: Thanks, but I won't be back there.
johnw_94020: Its why I am leaving
johnw_94020: Same reason
jesus_saved_jason: k
johnw_94020: Okay I do hope you mean what you say. I do want to be
friends.
johnw_94020: But for protection I will copy this chat to my hard drive
jesus_saved_jason: Protection from what?
johnw_94020: Encase you lie and do not mean what you say.
jesus_saved_jason: I mean what I said. I do think that we should limit
our conversations though and when we do email or chat, we shouldn't
mention our theological differences
johnw_94020: Oh and bye the way the alias was Leo Davidson
johnw_94020: I may use it from time to time. But then again Jeffrey
carlson and Bev A Kapuf I think are gone. They did steal my old drivers
licence, and posted a private audio file to the Internet
johnw_94020: I agree with you jason
jesus_saved_jason: sorry to hear it
johnw_94020: The real enemy is the terrorists
johnw_94020: Like Bible Bob and Steve Winter
jesus_saved_jason: everyone knows their issues, already
johnw_94020: I hope you do not have johnw...@yahoo.com blocked
johnw_94020: Also how about unblocking crucifyself03 bia AIM? I really
do hate yahoo Instant mesanger on my mac
johnw_94020: So I see that it is true that you have been keeping up with
the news in free.christains. This is good. But I bet its sad for you
to see all the hate posts
jesus_saved_jason: No. I don't chat with anyone on IMs. I use them
only when people are in desperate need. You can email me sparingly,
though.
johnw_94020: Do you get harassed there?
jesus_saved_jason: where?
johnw_94020: On AIM. Sorry I had to create different Bible John names
johnw_94020: My apology
johnw_94020: Well Jason it was nice to chat. But I do need to get back
to watching more of the X-files. God bless..
jesus_saved_jason: bye and God blessrunsB{

--
CERM-Church Education Resource Ministries
http://johnw.freeshell.org/bible/

Thurisaz, Germanic barbarian

Dec 21, 2005, 1:50:45 AM12/21/05
"I am a lying cowardly idiot".

--
"To his friend a man a friend shall prove,
And gifts with gifts requite;

Must have been written with fundies in mind...

Robibnikoff

Dec 21, 2005, 10:40:05 AM12/21/05
Please don't post this garbage to alt.atheism.

"Bible John" <john.d...@x-files.gov> wrote in message

--
Robyn
Resident Witchypoo

Message has been deleted

Bible John

Dec 21, 2005, 8:59:56 PM12/21/05
In article <354jq19lho7rcqtbg...@4ax.com>,
john w <jo...@yow.how> wrote:

> Re: Jason Gastrich confesses to being the FraudBuster in a chat
>
> So who is supposed to care besides you, JB?

Who is JB?

--
CERM-Church Education Resource Ministries
http://johnw.freeshell.org/bible/

John 14:6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and

Bible Bob

Dec 21, 2005, 11:54:37 PM12/21/05
On Wed, 21 Dec 2005 17:59:56 -0800, Bible John
<john.d...@x-files.gov> wrote:

>In article <354jq19lho7rcqtbg...@4ax.com>,
> john w <jo...@yow.how> wrote:
>

>> Re: Jason Gastrich confesses to being the FraudBuster in a chat
>>
>> So who is supposed to care besides you, JB?
>
>Who is JB?

John Boy?

BB
http://www.biblebob.net

rogue

Dec 22, 2005, 6:30:58 AM12/22/05

Bible John wrote:
> johnw_94020: So, if anyone has questions about the Bible or my debates,
> then please post. Otherwise, I won't continue this banter with
> SonofFred about me. He's much better and desirous of talking about me

JERRY
Do you ever get tired of sticking your nose up his ass?

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Just Mark

Dec 22, 2005, 1:12:31 PM12/22/05

"rogue" <rogu...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Are you kidding? John can't talk to Jason without licking him.

I don't know which parent John has unresolved attachment issues with, but he
"oughtta get that looked at". Know what I mean?

ujb

Dec 22, 2005, 2:42:09 PM12/22/05

john w wrote:

> x-no-archive: yes
> On Thu, 22 Dec 2005 04:54:37 GMT, Bible Bob
> <biblebob(NOSPAM)@saintly.com> wrote:
> copyright 2005 John Weatherly; all rights reserved; no portion of
> this article may be used elsewhere without express written consent of
> the author

> Very good! You just earned a chocolate chip cookie!
>
> (now go buy one)
>
> Actually, it was a typo.
>
> But I am VERY amused that no one has yet challenged me for calling him
> "BJ."
>
> That one-- while not intended as a double-entendre-- I thought was too
> obvious.
>
> I simply H A T E to type, so I abbreviate whenever I can and my
> meaning remains clear.
>
> Which is why I have found myself creating cut-n-pastes of a dozen
> phrases I use over and over again and making shortcuts to them.

Admit it daddy, you're lazy as well as stupid!
sonny

> john w

> >BB
> >http://www.biblebob.net

Bible Bob

Dec 22, 2005, 3:41:33 PM12/22/05

LOL! What a mind picture.

There is this old documentary video called Mondo Tribe that shows many
of the strange cultural habits of different African Tribes. In one
scene, it shows an African putting his head into a cows butt and
blowing to bless it or clean it out or something. This causes the cow
to poop. I can just see John doing that to an Ass. His innocent
face, the act, then the understanding.

BB
http://www.biblebob.net

DOC WATSON

Dec 22, 2005, 7:14:56 PM12/22/05
On Thu, 22 Dec 2005 19:42:09 +0000, ujb <u...@bigfoot.com> said the
following funny stuff in this here little old news 'froup:

I SECOND THIS POST!!!!
--

Confucious say: "Don't judge people by their relatives!"
Sign in feudin' homestead: "Friends Welcome. Relatives by Appointment.!"

Dave

Dec 23, 2005, 12:26:51 PM12/23/05
"Bible" John is hardly an impeccable source, but we had this figured
out quite a while ago. The fact is that, while presuming to expose
"fraud," Gastrich *perpetuated* yet *another* fraud, that is, by
writing messages as if he and "FraudBuster" and "maleboge.com" were
separate entities.

Episodes of Gastrich's lies and dishonesty continue to mount, from the
"doctorate" and what was behind it through the various legal wranglings
(including the divorce filing, this last summer, and the bankruptcy in
1997 - the same year that JCSM was "founded.") and there is yet more
fodder for exposure as we move into 2006, a year in which it promises
to get a lot hotter for this erstewhile "minister," and he won't be
alone.

Examples of attempted fraud and deception by a growing number of
Internet "ministries" has come to light. Gastrich is just the "tip of
the iceberg," as it were, even if he is among the more arrogant,
vociferous, and prominent (if only by his attention-seeking mechanisms)
than many others. They are all subject to scrutiny and exposure in the
coming months.

I have obtained a new domain name that will be used for a website, and
it has been trademarked. Certainly, there are greater personal and
professional priorities in the months to come, but that doesn't mean
that there won't be time to continue in the efforts to expose the
religious frauds and their attempts to subvert free thinking and a free
society.

The best is yet to come.

Uncle Davey

Dec 25, 2005, 7:07:10 PM12/25/05

Użytkownik "Bible John" <john.d...@x-files.gov> napisał w wiadomości
> [...]

I am sorry to see Jason used in this way, and his private conversations
flaunted in a platform which he has chosen not to participate in.

Either you have no integrity, or you are mentally ill.

I actually hope the latter, as it is more excusable.

You have not got the quality of Jason Gastrich and I wish you would leave
him in peace. Can anybody blame him for not trusting you?

Uncle Davey

Uncle Davey

Dec 25, 2005, 7:09:30 PM12/25/05

Uzytkownik "Bible Bob" <biblebob(NOSPAM)@saintly.com> napisal w wiadomosci

G'night momma, g'night poppa ...

That was great that was. I wonder if you can get it on DVD...

Uncle Davey

Dave

Dec 25, 2005, 8:22:52 PM12/25/05
Uncle Davey wrote:

> I am sorry to see Jason used in this way, and his private
> conversations flaunted in a platform which he has chosen
> not to participate in.

I think that what you are sorry to see is Gastrich exposed, yet again,
as a liar and a fraud--this time by one of your own.

But it won't matter, in the end. You have your own problems--integrity
being the least of them.

Just Mark

Dec 25, 2005, 9:14:57 PM12/25/05

"Uncle Davey" <no...@jose.com> wrote in message

<snip>

> You have not got the quality of Jason Gastrich and I wish you would leave
> him in peace. Can anybody blame him for not trusting you?
>
> Uncle Davey

The QUALITY of Jason Gastrich??? Holy crap! That's hilarious!

He's got all the quality of spoiled milk; not to mention the taste.

Can you even mention Gastrich without giving him a blowjob?

Message has been deleted

Mark K. Bilbo

Dec 26, 2005, 1:51:07 AM12/26/05
In <doncas$7mf$0...@pita.alt.net>, "Uncle Davey" <no...@jose.com> wrote:

> I am sorry to see Jason used in this way, and his private conversations
> flaunted in a platform which he has chosen not to participate in.
>
> Either you have no integrity, or you are mentally ill.

DUH.

See what happens when you only listen to the opinions of people who stroke
your ego?

Gastrich brought it on himself. He falls easily for flattery. Won't listen
to anybody but sycophants. And *did try to use Wolf in trying to ram
vanity pages into the Wikipedia.

He made his bed...

--
Mark K. Bilbo
So much for that "storm of the century" excuse

NO held hostage by oil corporations,
ANWR demanded as ransom
http://makeashorterlink.com/?J5C92195C

White House balks at spending on US citizens,
needs more billions for Iraq!
http://makeashorterlink.com/?G1D93595C

(Tell me again how much we spent bailing out the S&Ls?)

http://www.nola.com

Uncle Davey

Dec 26, 2005, 9:43:54 AM12/26/05

Zazu wrote:

Good morning, Zazu. Nice to see you in good form, after your beak, sorry ...
break. I was a bit worried for you as you hadn't said you were gonna be a
way so long. I thought you might have flown into a tree or something.

Thank you for admitting that integrity is the least of my problems. From the
opposition such compliments are always worth having.

I was wondering this morning about carbon -14 isotope. Until Libby
discovered this in the 1940s there was no basis in the first near century of
evolution belief to posit lengthy dates for the fossils of living things,
and so the grateful atheists gave him a Nobel prize for his half-baked idea.

I wanted to ask you, as someone who happily "takes on the action" of
alledged holes in evolutionary thinking, if you can answer these carbon -14
related questions, which I shall attempt to formulate as precisely as
possible because I know that will be the first think you will use to get out
of it if I'm not careful. Either that or you will digress onto my
shortcomings in your eyes, refer me to some other lliterature which won't
actually answer the questions, or not be drawn on the matter at all.

Q1. If carbon -14 does not appear in non-living things, then where do living
organisms get it from
Q2. How do the living organisms produce it?
Q3. What is its functionality - why do they bother to produce it?
Q4. How do we know that the isotope has always been produced, and is not
something which occured only after some large natural catastrophe, such as
the K/T event?

One of my New Years resolutions is drastically to cut down participation in
Usenet and the Infidelguy.com forum, although I will still be on my
usenetposts.com forum and the Foreigners in Poland forum on gazeta.pl, so
answering by then will give us the chance for a more active discussion about
it.

Since your answering of my earlier 12 questions on evolution was so
pathetically poor, I am not expecting much. To my knowledge Professor Norman
has not responded yet to my rebuttal of his salinity article, in which I
showed that he raised more questions about evolution than he answered, but
that's cool as it took me 6 months to respond to him. I'm just reminding you
about it, however, as you continually reminded me to write back to Prof.
Norman.

Best,

Uncle Davey
www.usenetposts.com

Uncle Davey

Dec 26, 2005, 9:45:30 AM12/26/05

Użytkownik "Just Mark" <nob...@noplace.com> napisał w wiadomości

Can you even think of friendship between two gentlemen without considering
homosexual sex?

Uncle Davey

Uncle Davey

Dec 26, 2005, 9:51:49 AM12/26/05

Uzytkownik "Mark K. Bilbo" <alt-a...@org.webmaster> napisal w wiadomosci

> In <doncas$7mf$0...@pita.alt.net>, "Uncle Davey" <no...@jose.com> wrote:
>
>> I am sorry to see Jason used in this way, and his private conversations
>> flaunted in a platform which he has chosen not to participate in.
>>
>> Either you have no integrity, or you are mentally ill.
>
> DUH.
>
> See what happens when you only listen to the opinions of people who stroke
> your ego?
>
> Gastrich brought it on himself. He falls easily for flattery. Won't listen
> to anybody but sycophants. And *did try to use Wolf in trying to ram
> vanity pages into the Wikipedia.
>
> He made his bed...

The aim of this wiki project of his is to ensure that there is a good share
of christian themes covered from our perspective in Wiki. It is not about
vanity pages.

I was invited to join, but I don't really have much inspiration to be a
wikipedian myself, and I have a lot of projects not finished as it is.

Nevertheless, I think it is a good project.

Either Wolf could have made himself useful and joined in, or he could have
acknowledged that it was a good idea but not for him, like I did, instead of
which he has to use it as the next occasion to stab Jason in the back. His
bleating apologies only serve as the reason to remove the knife from Jason's
back so he can stick it in again.

Best,

Uncle Davey
www.usenetposts.com

Dave

Dec 26, 2005, 11:13:51 AM12/26/05
Uncle Davey wrote:
> Uzytkownik "Mark K. Bilbo" <alt-a...@org.webmaster> napisal w wiadomosci
> > In <doncas$7mf$0...@pita.alt.net>, "Uncle Davey" <no...@jose.com> wrote:
> >
> >> I am sorry to see Jason used in this way, and his
> >> private conversations flaunted in a platform which
> >> he has chosen not to participate in.
> >>
> >> Either you have no integrity, or you are mentally ill.
> >
> > DUH.
> >
> > See what happens when you only listen to the opinions of
> > people who stroke your ego?
> >
> > Gastrich brought it on himself. He falls easily for flattery.
> > Won't listen to anybody but sycophants. And *did try to
> > use Wolf in trying to ram vanity pages into the Wikipedia.
> >
> > He made his bed...
>
> The aim of this wiki project of his is to ensure that there is
> a good share of christian themes covered from our perspective...

"From our perspective?" That's known as "point of view," and what you
have done is affirmed that Gastrich is trying to engage in "POV
pushing" at Wikipedia. Thanks for the verification.

Snip more "suck up to Gastrich" commentary.

Dave

Dec 26, 2005, 11:15:04 AM12/26/05
Uncle Davey wrote:

Snip complete dodging of the points.

Tick, tock, tick tock...

Dave

Dec 26, 2005, 11:59:49 AM12/26/05
Uncle Davey wrote:

...not one word about Gastrich's deception and fraud.

Notice how quickly the sycophant comes out, after a significant time
during which there was little posting, at all, and what prompted the
emergence? Why, the mention of Gastrich. How tight IS that leash,
anyway?

And Davey, while trying to divert attention from the points, can't help
but lie and promote himself at the same time, either, just like
Gastrich:

> Since your answering of my earlier 12 questions on evolution
> was so pathetically poor, I am not expecting much.

My original "summary response" may be found here:

http://groups.google.com/group/maleboge/msg/6a73e89e040ae7dd

In that summary, I exposed most of Davey's 12 "holes" as little more
than meaningless, ignorant drivel. I promised more detailed responses,
and they will be posted--very soon--at a time of my choosing, along
with several other articles that expose not only Davey's intellectual,
psychological, educational, and spiritual deficiencies, but his
overwhelming need to play sycophant to one, Jason Gastrich, B.A., M.A.,
P.h.-oh-en-why.

And it's interesting that, at a time when I've explained, in no
uncertain terms, that I'm about to carpet-bomb Davey out of Usenet, he
tells us that one of his resolutions for the New Year is to cut back on
his participation.

Regardless, the countdown has begun.

Tick, tock. Tick, tock.

Mark K. Bilbo

Dec 26, 2005, 12:31:45 PM12/26/05
In <dop05j$fud$0...@pita.alt.net>, "Uncle Davey" <no...@jose.com> wrote:

> Uzytkownik "Mark K. Bilbo" <alt-a...@org.webmaster> napisal w
> wiadomosci news:Ee-dnUSWlPxODzLe...@megapath.net...
>> In <doncas$7mf$0...@pita.alt.net>, "Uncle Davey" <no...@jose.com> wrote:
>>
>>> I am sorry to see Jason used in this way, and his private conversations
>>> flaunted in a platform which he has chosen not to participate in.
>>>
>>> Either you have no integrity, or you are mentally ill.
>>
>> DUH.
>>
>> See what happens when you only listen to the opinions of people who
>> stroke your ego?
>>
>> Gastrich brought it on himself. He falls easily for flattery. Won't
>> listen to anybody but sycophants. And *did try to use Wolf in trying to
>> ram vanity pages into the Wikipedia.
>>
>> He made his bed...
>>

> The aim of this wiki project of his is to ensure that there is a good
> share of christian themes covered from our perspective in Wiki. It is not
> about vanity pages.

Pages about Jason Gastrich and JCSM--Jason Gastrich's
organization--written by Jason Gastrich are, by definition, vanity pages.

Don't lie Davey. You know he tried to influence the AfD by bringing you
and others to the Wikipedia in one off accounts or anonymous IPs. By the
way, those tactics can actually get you banned from the Wikipedia.

> I was invited to join, but I don't really have much inspiration to be a
> wikipedian myself, and I have a lot of projects not finished as it is.
>
> Nevertheless, I think it is a good project.
>
> Either Wolf could have made himself useful and joined in, or he could have
> acknowledged that it was a good idea but not for him, like I did, instead
> of which he has to use it as the next occasion to stab Jason in the back.
> His bleating apologies only serve as the reason to remove the knife from
> Jason's back so he can stick it in again.

Gastrich brought it on himself.

There were *plenty of indications something like this could easily happen.
But Gastrich doesn't listen to people who don't flatter his ego and falls
too easily for people who do. He was hoist by his own petard...

Grinder

Dec 26, 2005, 12:55:05 PM12/26/05

In this case, I'm guessing that you're using the French word, pétard.

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=petard

Grinder

Dec 26, 2005, 12:55:58 PM12/26/05

Name two gentlemen, and I'll try.

Just Mark

Dec 26, 2005, 12:57:13 PM12/26/05

"Uncle Davey" <no...@jose.com> wrote in message

It was a metaphor, ham-head.

Your dodge is noted, however.

Grinder

Dec 26, 2005, 1:14:38 PM12/26/05
I'll try to be helpful here.

Uncle Davey wrote:

> Q1. If carbon -14 does not appear in non-living things, then
> where do living organisms get it from

Plants respirate carbon-14, and animals, in turn, ingest it when they
eat those plants.

> Q2. How do the living organisms produce it?

They don't--see Q1.

> Q3. What is its functionality - why do they bother to produce
> it?

None, and they don't--see Q1.

> Q4. How do we know that the isotope has always been produced,
> and is not something which occured only after some large natural
> catastrophe, such as the K/T event?

Well, for one, the half-life of carbon-14 is only around 5000 years.
So, if none has been generated in the last 65 million years there would
be vanishingly small quantities.

Also, the chemical reaction that produces carbon-14 (from nitrogen-14)
is not particularily extraordinary. Nitrogen-14 in the upper atmosphere
has abundant access to the sorts of cosmic rays needed to transform it
into Carbon-14. These reactions have also been produced in the lab, as
well as on a larger scale by atomic testing.

- - - - - -

It is fair disclosure that in answering these questions, I have made no
attempt to mitigate any lies told by physical chemists in their attempts
to destroy God.

Mark K. Bilbo

Dec 26, 2005, 1:51:39 PM12/26/05

If it were just a friendship, yes.

Of course it'll never occur to you that the reason people react this way
is because of something *you're doing...

Mark K. Bilbo

Dec 26, 2005, 1:52:13 PM12/26/05
In <doovmn$dto$0...@pita.alt.net>, "Uncle Davey" <no...@jose.com> wrote:

> One of my New Years resolutions is drastically to cut down participation
> in Usenet

Promises, promises...

Mark K. Bilbo

Dec 26, 2005, 1:59:37 PM12/26/05
In <Z7Wrf.434981$084.293443@attbi_s22>, Grinder <gri...@no.spam.maam.com>
wrote:

Makes for an interesting mental image eh?

<G>

Grinder

Dec 26, 2005, 2:16:02 PM12/26/05

Especially if you factor in a confused expression of Jason's face--all
of the action is happening behind him, so he doesn't even realize the
source of his propulsion.

Mark K. Bilbo

Dec 26, 2005, 3:57:56 PM12/26/05
In <SjXrf.435350$084.203576@attbi_s22>, Grinder <gri...@no.spam.maam.com>
wrote:

Oh to be proficient in the use of Photoshop...

Uncle Davey

Dec 26, 2005, 4:35:12 PM12/26/05

Uzytkownik "Dave" <hor...@gmail.com> napisal w wiadomosci

All knowledge is presented from one or other perspective.

I live in part of Europe that used to be communist, and I've got communist
dictionaries and encyclopedias which have for words such a "labour"
definitions taken from the texts of Karl Marx.

Now the encyclopedias have the capitalist definitions.

Either way, knowledge is always presented from one or other perspective.

Uncle Davey

Uncle Davey

Dec 26, 2005, 4:38:14 PM12/26/05

Uzytkownik "Grinder" <gri...@no.spam.maam.com> napisal w wiadomosci

The term "hoist by one's own petard" is Shakespearian, Hamlet, if memory
serves, and he brought it into English without the acute accent.

Ecoutez, et repetez.

Uncle Davey

David Horn

Dec 26, 2005, 4:42:32 PM12/26/05
Uncle Davey wrote:

Snip

Tick, tock, tick, tock...

Uncle Davey

Dec 26, 2005, 4:55:33 PM12/26/05

Zazu squawked:

It's always jam tomorrow with you, Zazu, never jam today.

You talk about carpet bombing me as though you had technical solutions at
your fingertips that I don't have.

OK, you may know Unix, but all that means is, if we do have internecine war,
you pay with time, I pay with money, and we see who spends more...

Uncle Davey
www.usenetposts.com

Uncle Davey

Dec 26, 2005, 5:05:28 PM12/26/05

Uzytkownik "Grinder" <gri...@no.spam.maam.com> napisal w wiadomosci

Thank you for this, and for saving Zazu's plumey tail.

I do have further questions on it, that arise very naturally out of your
reply.

Why do the plants produce the carbon-14?

From what I remember of basic photosynthesis, plants take 6CO2 and 6H2O and,
in the presence of chlorophyll use solar energy to produce 1C6H12O6 and 6O2.

I can't see the letter N in that equation.

I can understand they might take N for protein building, but how that works
I am not too sure of.

So I still don't see how and why they make an isotope of carbon that would
not otherwise be there.

You say that N-14 will change under the influence of cosmic rays to C14?
Then why were people so sure that it could only take place in a living
system?

Maybe there is more C14 around because of global warming in the post
industrial age, and since if this were true there would have been less
before, people could have simply assumed that things are older than they
are.

Uncle Davey

Uncle Davey

Dec 26, 2005, 5:06:36 PM12/26/05

> Uncle Davey wrote:
>
> Snip complete dodging of the points.
>
> Tick, tock, tick tock...

For "snip" read "perform". You just dodged my points. Just like I said you
would.

Uncle Davey

Uncle Davey

Dec 26, 2005, 5:07:22 PM12/26/05

Uzytkownik "Grinder" <gri...@no.spam.maam.com> napisal w wiadomosci

How about Julian Clary and Stephen Fry?

Uncle Davey

Uncle Davey

Dec 26, 2005, 5:08:12 PM12/26/05

Użytkownik "Just Mark" <nob...@noplace.com> napisał w wiadomości

There was no dodge, the answer was right there.

Uncle Davey

Uncle Davey

Dec 26, 2005, 5:12:15 PM12/26/05

> In <doovpo$e9l$0...@pita.alt.net>, "Uncle Davey" <no...@jose.com> wrote:
>

>> Użytkownik "Just Mark" <nob...@noplace.com> napisał w wiadomości
>>>
>>> "Uncle Davey" <no...@jose.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> <snip>

>>> The QUALITY of Jason Gastrich??? Holy crap! That's hilarious!
>>>
>>> He's got all the quality of spoiled milk; not to mention the taste.
>>>
>>> Can you even mention Gastrich without giving him a blowjob?
>>
>> Can you even think of friendship between two gentlemen without
>> considering
>> homosexual sex?
>
> If it were just a friendship, yes.
>
> Of course it'll never occur to you that the reason people react this way
> is because of something *you're doing...

No no, it is because it is assumed that fundies will get all upset if people
accuse them of being homosexuals.

I don't. The heterosexual sins I've got on my slate are not really any
better than the stuff you lot get up to, I dare say.

They are still sins, but you should not have allowed them to come between
you and God.

Uncle Davey
www.usenetposts.com

Mark K. Bilbo

Dec 26, 2005, 5:27:14 PM12/26/05

What *are you yapping about?

Anyway, see what I mean? You cannot even *conceive of the idea that you
could be doing something to bring this on yourself...

Mark K. Bilbo

Dec 26, 2005, 5:28:00 PM12/26/05

Oh here we go again.

Uncle Davey

Dec 26, 2005, 5:37:46 PM12/26/05

Uzytkownik "David Horn" <nos...@devnull.com> napisal w wiadomosci

> Uncle Davey wrote:
>
> Snip
>
> Tick, tock, tick, tock...

Always jam tomorrow, never jam today.

Uncle Davey
www.usenetposts.com

Dave

Dec 26, 2005, 5:40:53 PM12/26/05
Uncle Davey wrote:
> Uzytkownik "David Horn" <nos...@devnull.com> napisal w wiadomosci
> > Uncle Davey wrote:
> >
> > Snip
> >
> > Tick, tock, tick, tock...
>
> Always jam tomorrow, never jam today.

Always lie today...why wait until tomorrow?

Tick, tock, tick tock...

Dave

Dec 26, 2005, 5:41:42 PM12/26/05
Uncle Davey wrote:

Snip brave talk, because that's all it ever is...

Tick, tock, tick, tock...

Uncle Davey

Dec 26, 2005, 5:50:16 PM12/26/05

Zazu:

> Uncle Davey wrote:
>
> Snip brave talk, because that's all it ever is...

from you, Zazu.

> Tick, tock, tick, tock...

Male menopause issues, Zazu?

Dave

Dec 26, 2005, 5:59:37 PM12/26/05

Dave

Dec 26, 2005, 6:00:39 PM12/26/05

Dave

Dec 26, 2005, 6:02:33 PM12/26/05
Mark K. Bilbo wrote:

Snip

> > I live in part of Europe that used to be communist,
>
> Oh here we go again.

Yep...more of the same.

It'll all end soon, though. But watch all the brave noises up until
then. Then watch him run...just like he always does...

Dave

Dec 26, 2005, 6:17:47 PM12/26/05
Mark K. Bilbo wrote:

Snip

> Anyway, see what I mean? You cannot even *conceive of

> the idea that you could be doing something to bring this
> on yourself...

Davey's a self-admitted punk, an exposed liar and troll, and, after his
antics on Infidel Guy, I'm also convinced that, if he's not a complete
moron, he's definitely intellectually deficient and morally bankrupt.
In fact, todangst, a user there, was quite right in pointing out that
he's a "boon to atheism," and I would add that he's a boon to rational
thought, but providing an example of irrational thought. He's helped
free at least one person that I know and care about from the stupidity
of his Christian beliefs, and I suspect that there are others, as well.

Still, it needs to end. I'm going to be off work for at least the
foreseeable future, and I have a lot of things I want to do during that
time. One of them is, as I said, to refute, repudiate, and humiliate
him once and for all. So the countdown has begun...and I keep my
promises. Sometimes it takes me longer than I intend, but I keep them,
regardless.

Grinder

Dec 26, 2005, 8:52:43 PM12/26/05

The plants do not produce it. They respirate carbon-14 that is produced
by chemical reactions in the upper atmosphere.

> From what I remember of basic photosynthesis, plants take 6CO2 and 6H2O and,
> in the presence of chlorophyll use solar energy to produce 1C6H12O6 and 6O2.
>
> I can't see the letter N in that equation.
>
> I can understand they might take N for protein building, but how that works
> I am not too sure of.
>
> So I still don't see how and why they make an isotope of carbon that would
> not otherwise be there.

They don't. They simply absorb it from the environment in an incidental
way.

> You say that N-14 will change under the influence of cosmic rays to C14?
> Then why were people so sure that it could only take place in a living
> system?

I don't how to be more clear about this. Living system do not produce
carbon-14, they only ingest it. Non-living systems do not ingest
anything--that is the distinction you're noting.

Grinder

Dec 26, 2005, 8:56:27 PM12/26/05

I'm sorry, but I'm not familiar with Julian Clary. I can imagine Hugh
Laurie and Stephen Fry having an asexual relationship. I cannot,
however, attest to the frequency of virtual/metaphoric blowjobs between
them.

David Horn

Dec 26, 2005, 9:01:03 PM12/26/05
Grinder wrote:

Snip

>> You say that N-14 will change under the influence of
>> cosmic rays to C14? Then why were people so sure
>> that it could only take place in a living system?
>
> I don't how to be more clear about this. Living system
> do not produce carbon-14, they only ingest it.

And so on.

One of the reasons I'm saving my rebuttal for my series of rebuttals and
refutations is because I have no real plans to try to convince Davey of
anything. He's an omphalist and he also, by hook or by crook, simply
cannot follow the kinds of details that you have provided. Davey has
confused the issues with respect to radioactive dating before, and some
pretty well-qualified people have responded. The result is usually that
Davey disappears from the discussion, and then shows up later, making the
same claims and asking the same questions. Included in my "carpet-bombing"
to come is the idea that I would post my refutations, save the links for
future reference, and then use them if and when the subject comes up,
again.

lizzard woman

Dec 26, 2005, 9:02:20 PM12/26/05

"Grinder" <gri...@no.spam.maam.com> wrote in message

I'm sorry but this just is too funny!

Gracias.

--
sharon, aa #2153
"(of creationism) ... Only apocryphal tales told by goat herders around the

Grinder

Dec 26, 2005, 9:16:49 PM12/26/05
Uncle Davey wrote:

> Maybe there is more C14 around because of global warming in the post
> industrial age, and since if this were true there would have been less
> before, people could have simply assumed that things are older than they
> are.

Maybe. That's why the calibration is so important. By carbon dating
materials that can be associated with other dating methods (varves, tree
rings, etc.) an index has been built that accounts for variations in
carbon-14 supply. These comparisons have been made in many places
throughout the world, and they are substantially in agreement. So, your
implicit assumption that radiometric dating relies upon the assumption
of a constant rate of carbon-14 generation is mistaken.

It does appear that you have a desire for these methods of dating to be
inaccurate. I can't really come up with a rational argument for you,
but you might consider discrediting it as lies told by an atheistic
conspiracy.

Grinder

Dec 26, 2005, 9:17:41 PM12/26/05

I'm doing it all for you, lw.

lizzard woman

Dec 26, 2005, 9:30:10 PM12/26/05

"Grinder" <gri...@no.spam.maam.com> wrote in message

: )

Is you is, or is you ain't, my baby, Grinder?

Just Mark

Dec 26, 2005, 11:49:15 PM12/26/05

"Uncle Davey" <no...@jose.com> wrote in message

If you say so.

The point -- which somehow seems to escape you -- is that you lack
objectivity when it comes to Jason Gastrich. One can't help but wonder why.
Perhaps a new term could be coined to describe your ilk: "Gastrichian".

Uncle Davey

Dec 26, 2005, 7:09:06 PM12/26/05

Zazu squawked:

Always jam tomorrow, never jam today,
And you got till New Years, since I'm dropping my volume then anyway.

And I posted that on my foreigners in poland group on www.gazeta.pl before
you piped up about carpetbombing. You hadn't been on my case once in three
weeks when I first posted my new years resolutions.

Uncle Davey
www.usenetposts.com

David Horn

Dec 27, 2005, 2:51:07 PM12/27/05

Uncle Davey

Dec 27, 2005, 2:59:09 PM12/27/05

Użytkownik "Just Mark" <nob...@noplace.com> napisał w wiadomości

You've thought of a nice fun new party game, Justmarky.

All you need to do is think of a few friends of yours, add -ian to their
surnames, and have a laugh at all the new religions you can dream up with
your mates in an evening.

Uncle Davey

David Horn

Dec 27, 2005, 3:03:15 PM12/27/05

Uncle Davey

Dec 27, 2005, 3:07:42 PM12/27/05

Uzytkownik "Grinder" <gri...@no.spam.maam.com> napisal w wiadomosci

Hi-de-hi-de-hi-de-hi, sir!

While on the subject of Stephen Fry, his "Making History" is one of my
perenniel book recommendations.

Uncle Davey

David Horn

Dec 27, 2005, 3:11:02 PM12/27/05

Just Mark

Dec 27, 2005, 3:37:16 PM12/27/05

"Uncle Davey" <no...@jose.com> wrote in message

A little too close to the truth, eh Davey?

Uncle Davey

Dec 28, 2005, 7:08:13 AM12/28/05

> Uncle Davey wrote:
>
> Snip