Open Ajax Alliance Accessibility Tools Task Force

Rich Schwerdtfeger

Dec 9, 2008, 6:53:49 PM12/9/08
to free...@googlegroups.com, jfe...@us.ibm.com

Per the last call we had on accessibility tooling for the Firebug ARIA dashboard project, we were setting a task force in the Open Ajax Alliance with the goals defined on this wiki:

http://www.openajax.org/member/wiki/Accessibility

The plan is to get involvement by the major accessibility tools providers and get participation from the dashboard project to produce the best practices. I am in the process of getting participants like ParaSoft and Microsoft hooked up. Mike Squillace will be using Webelo to model the rule set.

I have set up a wiki on the Open AJAX Alliance site. I am working to get participants signed up with the Open Ajax Alliance who are not already members.

I would like to introduce you to Jon Ferraiolo who is the Open Ajax Alliance director. He can help you with how to become a member. From what I understand it is a simple process. He can help you get log-ins on to the site once you are a member. membership is *free*

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger
IBM