Adding DateField control in datagrid column

Lakshmi

Oct 5, 2007, 7:34:50 AM10/5/07
to Flex India Community
I have a requirement to have datefield control in the datagrid column.
I have to create the datagrid from actionscripts and also render the
datefield from it. I tried using the datagriditemrenderer but its not
working. Is there a sample code i can taken help from? Thanks in
advance.

Debabrata Acharjee

Oct 5, 2007, 8:40:27 AM10/5/07
to flex_...@googlegroups.com
I am not sure what the error you are getting. You can get some sample code here from the guru of ItemRenderer

Ajay

Oct 5, 2007, 8:25:08 AM10/5/07
to Flex India Community

mrinal wadhwa

Oct 7, 2007, 2:09:58 AM10/7/07
to flex_...@googlegroups.com
Remember to use an Item Editor and not an Item renderer in your case. If you use an Item renderer then use the rendererIsEditor property.

Mrinal
htp://weblog.mrinalwadhwa.com