瀏覽次數:115 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Rashmi N

未讀,
2007年4月23日 凌晨4:19:142007/4/23
收件者:flex_...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

I am back again.. :-)

Can anyone tell me how to increase the width and height of the default ScrollBar?
Is it possible at all?

Thanks in advance
--
Regards,
Rashmi

mrinal wadhwa

未讀,
2007年4月23日 凌晨4:37:012007/4/23
收件者:flex_...@googlegroups.com
You would have to create a new skin for your scrollbar. There are many ways to create custom skins .. but the graphical way is my favorite , You can know more about graphical skinning here http://www.adobe.com/devnet/flex/articles/flex_skins.html

Mrinal

Manish Jethani

未讀,
2007年4月23日 下午6:41:342007/4/23
收件者:flex_...@googlegroups.com
You know, the ScrollBar class makes it extremely hard to do it. It's
setting the _minWidth property in its measure() and there's no way to
override that.

If you're really determined to do this, you can extend the
HScrollBar/VScrollBar class and override the measure() method there.
Then, in the "updateComplete" event of the container, set the
horizontalScrollBar/verticalScrollBar property to an instance of your
own scroll bar class -- with all the properties set; then call
invalidateDisplayList() on the container. You'll have to learn a fair
deal about how the Flex scrollbar works before you get this right.
Give it a try.

On 4/23/07, Rashmi N <rashmi....@gmail.com> wrote:

Rashmi N

未讀,