Masking text area with shapes like heart , circle,etc

suku

Dec 14, 2009, 7:51:47 AM12/14/09
to Flex India Community
Hi all,

I have requirement that in my workspace user can drop
text area n upon selecting shapes like heart, circle...the text area
should be masked to that shape. could any one help me out .

Thanks in advance
Sukumar

Abinash

Dec 14, 2009, 12:19:25 PM12/14/09
to Flex India Community

suku

Dec 15, 2009, 3:14:16 AM12/15/09
to Flex India Community
Hi Abinash,

I had done with masking images with shapes....but now i couldnt able
to mask text area with shapes ...any help regrading this would be
g8full to me

Thanks & Regards
Sukumar

On Dec 14, 10:19 pm, Abinash <abinash...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Try this link...hope this helps!http://www.ilike2flash.com/2009/06/dynamic-masks-using-sprites-in.html

Abinash

Dec 15, 2009, 11:04:49 PM12/15/09
to Flex India Community
Hi Sukumar,

If you have the masked movieclip, then just do add the textarea to it
dynamically using addchild() and make the height and width of textarea
to 100%. Hope u got it!!

Regards,
Abinash

suku