Manikandan

Feb 15, 2008, 7:39:29 AM2/15/08
to Flex India Community, manikan...@gmail.com
Hi

I have one problem about integrating flex and struts MVC framework

I have already see Frame work about flex and struts

Normal Architecture (It is Possible)
--------------------------------
Flex -> Struts MVC-> Model -> Collect the Record-> Set Request Object -
> this object extract in jsp in xml format object -> then data display
Flex Application.

but,

is it Possible? And Guide Me
Flex -> Struts MVC-> Model -> Collect the Record-> Set Request Object -
> get data and display Flex to Application DataGrid Field. (Using
RemoteObject or HTTPService)

how to solve this architecture problem.

Please Guide Me All community Experts and Members

by
M.S. Manikandan

Manikandan

Feb 15, 2008, 7:39:29 AM2/15/08
to Flex India Community, manikan...@gmail.com

Sachin Patil

Feb 18, 2008, 4:27:07 AM2/18/08
to Flex India Community
Hi Mani,

check this link. actually i am not able to get your que exactly. One
way to integrate flex and strut is:
http://www.adobe.com/devnet/flex/articles/struts.html

do you want to return the result to your HTTPRequest object with out
using View(JSP)? I also thought of this approach. i think we can
format a xml string in action class and return it to flex request
directly(i am trying this approach but dont know how to return xml
string directly without using jsp). I am also interested doing RnD on
this. let me know if you find any data.

Regards,
Sachin Patil.

Manikandan

Feb 25, 2008, 11:33:28 AM2/25/08
to Flex India Community
Hi Patil,

I have already see the article but in this article the output data or
arraylist extract separate file and to give the flex file.
so, i ask with out intermediate file using jsp.
To directly transfer the data to the flex

Any Comments sent to me