Please confirm - Meeting with John Koch and Flex devs in Bangalore

Abdul Qabiz

Mar 4, 2007, 12:52:30 PM3/4/07
to flex_...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Sorry for long subject line and for asking again the same thing. There
was something wrong with meeting schedule on Google calendar, it seems
many folks accepted the invite but I am not able to see their names.

If you can reply to this mail and confirm, we can further discuss the
venue and time.

The current plan is on Sunday, March 11 between 11:30 AM to 1:30 PM.
Venue is yet to be decided.

Sorry for inconvenience

Thanks

-abdul

mrinal wadhwa

Mar 4, 2007, 2:44:00 PM3/4/07
to flex_...@googlegroups.com
you know I'm in :)

Mrinal

rahul chaudhari

Mar 4, 2007, 11:18:00 PM3/4/07
to flex_...@googlegroups.com
Hi abdul,
       I m intrested to attend this meeting but I m working in pune.

Thanks
Best Regards
Rahul Chaudhari

Abdul Qabiz

Mar 5, 2007, 1:58:27 AM3/5/07
to flex_...@googlegroups.com
Rahul,

Can you make to Bangalore? I am flying to Bangalore for this meeting.

-abdul

Abdul Qabiz

Mar 5, 2007, 1:59:26 AM3/5/07
to flex_...@googlegroups.com
BTW!

John would be in Mumbai also and I guess, he is planning to meet some
developers. So you can meet him there also. I believe, some developers
from Pune would be meeting him..

I am not sure of agenda...

-abdul

Abdul Qabiz

Mar 5, 2007, 1:59:47 AM3/5/07
to flex_...@googlegroups.com
Yup! :)

-abdul

poonam sheth

Mar 7, 2007, 8:30:37 AM3/7/07
to flex_...@googlegroups.com
yeah even i say, its there in mumbai, its 16th march , most probably dinner event, but still date could change! but its there in mumbai too. for sure

Regards
Poonam Sheth

On 3/5/07, Abdul Qabiz <abdul...@gmail.com> wrote:
.

Abdul Qabiz

Mar 7, 2007, 11:17:10 AM3/7/07
to flex_...@googlegroups.com
yeah even i say, its there in mumbai, its 16th march , most probably dinner event, but still date could change! but its there in mumbai too. for sure

Sorry Poonam, I didn't get you.

-abdul

poonam sheth

Mar 12, 2007, 9:57:27 PM3/12/07
to flex_...@googlegroups.com
I meant, John Koch, Adobe's Developer Relations Manager from APAC, who is visiting Mumbai.
Link:

regards,
poonam sheth