security sandbox violation problem

bhargavi deepthi

Sep 30, 2008, 3:02:58 AM9/30/08
to flex_...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I am trying to call a .Net class from flex by using third party tool webORB , i installed weborb,i created a project having reference to this webORB virtual directory created automatically , i gone through all the security issues and devlopement and deployment process , but when i run my application it is giving

faultCode:Client.Error.MessageSend faultString:'Send failed' faultDetail:'Channel.Security.Error error Error #2048: Security sandbox violation: http://localhost/test12/testweborb.swf cannot load data from https://localhost/test12/weborb.aspx. url: 'https://localhost/test12/weborb.aspx''

giving error like this.

I copied crossdomain.xml and i used proxy settings in flex , but still i am getting this error .

Please can anybody help me.

Thanks,
deepthi.

Flexian_me

Sep 30, 2008, 6:03:34 AM9/30/08
to Flex India Community
I don't know if I am correct but i had faced similar problem then what
i had done is -

I was using mozilla as default web browser to test flex
applications ...So after getting this error I googled for this problem
then i came to know that If you don't have Debugger version of Flash
then u might get this error some time ...So I changed my browser from
Mozilla to IE and then ran my project and it was working
correctly ..so I will suggest you to do like this and if you don't
have debugger version of flash then download it from Adobe site.

Venkat Viswanathan

Sep 30, 2008, 12:12:38 PM9/30/08
to flex_...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Since you are dealing with both secure and insecure domain, you will have to do
Security.allowDomain() and Security.allowInsecureDomain() for the domain names.

Regards,
Venkat
www.venkatv.com

mangrove