[firebreath-dev] Submitting patches

Richard Bateman

Apr 30, 2010, 5:36:44 PM4/30/10
to FireBreath Dev Group
Okay; I am finding that I am terribly slow at getting patches into the main tree. So, this is our new suggested model when you have code to submit:

1. Create your own clone on Google Code.
- go to http://code.google.com/firebreath/source
- Click "Clones"
- Click "Create a clone"

2. Check out from your clone, and make your changes on that branch. (You can pull from your other branch that you got from the main repo by doing a hg pull /path/to/branch)
3. Push your changes back to your clone
4. Tell us where the changes are so that we can review them and pull them into the main repo.

hint: check out using your username and password so that you don't have to type it in every time:

hg clone taxilian%40gmail.com:RANDOMGOOG...@firebreath.googlecode.com/hg/ firebreath

etc.

- Richard