Subscriptions down to 0

Johndriver

Aug 18, 2008, 10:14:39 AM8/18/08
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
The subscription to the feed of my blog has dropped to 0 out of
nowhere. Any suggestions?

Andrew Crofford

Aug 18, 2008, 11:44:47 AM8/18/08
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
Same thing happened to me. Did you configure AdSense for feeds by
chance?

vomund

Aug 18, 2008, 12:16:31 PM8/18/08
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
This has happened today to me also. I sure hope the data is not
gone. Maybe I need to start backing up my feedburner subscriber list!

dacoatne

Aug 18, 2008, 6:14:49 PM8/18/08
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
Andrew, mine did too, and I recently set up adsense for the feed. I
believe that adsense either has re-burned the feed, or is redirecting
the feed.

This is what I've noticed:

In Feedburner the address says:

http://feeds.feedburner.com/[yourfeedname]

In Adsense, the link to the feeds we can monetize say:
http://feedproxy.google.com/[yourfeedname]

I'm hoping someone at Feedburner can confirm this.

Francie

Aug 19, 2008, 9:50:41 AM8/19/08
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
My subscriptions dropped from 350 down to 0, and I haven't changed
anything much less Adsense.

Mario

Aug 20, 2008, 8:31:35 AM8/20/08
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
Me too,I haven't changed
anything much less Adsense. . I have 0 susbcribers two weeksk ago..

http://feeds.feedburner.com/PerdidoenelDesierto