Zero Subscribers Again

AllisonS

Aug 5, 2008, 11:00:26 AM8/5/08
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
I too have the zero subscribers problem again. Please fix:

http://www.beatenetworks.com/blog

http://www.ultravilot.net/blog

TalkingBooksLibrarian

Aug 5, 2008, 11:09:17 AM8/5/08
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics

TalkingBooksLibrarian

Aug 5, 2008, 11:11:08 AM8/5/08
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
Sorry forgot to add original site http://talkingbookslibrarian.blogspot.com/
- I use blogger

On Aug 5, 10:09 am, TalkingBooksLibrarian wrote:
> I have the same problem - zero subscribers as of today!http://feeds.feedburner.com/talkingbookslibrarianhttp://talkingbookslibrarian.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default

KenDavenport

Aug 5, 2008, 11:35:26 AM8/5/08
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
I have zero subscribers. www.theproducersperspective.com

On Aug 5, 11:11 am, TalkingBooksLibrarian wrote:
> Sorry forgot to add original sitehttp://talkingbookslibrarian.blogspot.com/
> - I use blogger
>
> On Aug 5, 10:09 am, TalkingBooksLibrarian wrote:
>
> > I have the same problem - zero subscribers as of today!http://feeds.feedburner.com/talkingbookslibrarianhttp://talkingbooksl...

Devo Spice

Aug 5, 2008, 11:44:52 AM8/5/08
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
I'm getting zero subscribers too. I was about to migrate 3 new feeds
for another podcast to Feedburner but now I'm hesitant to. Any ETA on
when this problem will be fixed?

My feed is:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/manicmondays

->Later.....Spice

TalkingBooksLibrarian

Aug 5, 2008, 12:28:35 PM8/5/08
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
I don't know, but last time my subscriber count went down (not to
zero, but all email subscribers were lost), I set up a Feedblitz
account. This may make me move to feedblitz for sure at this
rate....

Denise

Aug 5, 2008, 1:08:16 PM8/5/08
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
Me, too!

My blogger feed is showing zero subscribers: http://feeds.feedburner.com/FrugalHomeschooling,
which is the feed for http://frugalhomeschooling.blogspot.com/ .

My wordpress blog is not affected.

Frustrating!

lilmoch

Aug 5, 2008, 1:12:42 PM8/5/08
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
I have zero subscribers! What the heck?

http://thehealthyskeptic.org is my blog.

Does this mean my recent post this morning will not be sent out to my
subscribers? Someone please help!

lilmoch

Aug 5, 2008, 1:17:29 PM8/5/08
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
Does this mean I've now lost all of my subscribers? Or do they come
back?

On Aug 5, 10:12 am, lilmoch wrote:
> I have zero subscribers!  What the heck?
>
> http://thehealthyskeptic.orgis my blog.

TalkingBooksLibrarian

Aug 5, 2008, 1:20:19 PM8/5/08
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
assuming feedburner fixes the problem, they will come back. my email
post went out today through feedburner to my subscribers, but it still
shows zero subscribers.... this is the 2nd time i've had a problem
with subscriber count thru feedburner

On Aug 5, 12:17 pm, lilmoch wrote:
> Does this mean I've now lost all of my subscribers? Or do they come
> back?
>
> On Aug 5, 10:12 am, lilmoch wrote:
>
> > I have zero subscribers! What the heck?
>
> >http://thehealthyskeptic.orgismy blog.

Bruliam

Aug 5, 2008, 2:18:31 PM8/5/08
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
Hi - had this problem a few days ago. Went from 60+ to zero. Now it
is zero again. I'm also getting reports that some subscribers did not
get the e-mail update sent on 8/4/08 (same day the count went to
zero). Please address, thanks.

www.bruliamwines.com

-Brian

TalkingBooksLibrarian

Aug 5, 2008, 2:21:06 PM8/5/08
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
my subscribers are now back. yay! did everyone else's come back too?

lilmoch

Aug 5, 2008, 2:28:16 PM8/5/08
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
No, mine are not back yet.

BloggerRenee

Aug 5, 2008, 4:13:00 PM8/5/08
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
No, mine are not back either. I see this quite often. I thought I
didn't understand how the statistics work. It seemed to me that they
were always about 36-48 hours behind. Given that theory, "live hits"
was a totally confusing concept :)
> > > -Brian- Hide quoted text -

Devo Spice

Aug 5, 2008, 4:21:06 PM8/5/08
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
Nope. I'm still at zero.

->Later.....Spice

Denise

Aug 5, 2008, 5:57:32 PM8/5/08
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
Mine are back. Guess the gremlins have gone to bother someone else...

Devo Spice

Aug 6, 2008, 1:25:10 PM8/6/08
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
Just checked again and I'm STILL at zero.

Hello? Feedburner people? Anyone?

Little help?

->Later.....Spice

Denise

Aug 6, 2008, 2:01:41 PM8/6/08
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
And now they are gone again! What gives!

Gman

Aug 6, 2008, 2:09:24 PM8/6/08
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
Mine are gone too! Please fix mine as well:

http://feeds.feedburner.com/Politalk-TheWeeklyPoliticalPodcast

lilmoch

Aug 7, 2008, 11:16:07 AM8/7/08
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
Is anyone working on this? A simple acknowledgment from the
Feedburner team would be very refreshing. I know this is a free
service, but it's supposed to work - isn't it?

lutor97

Aug 7, 2008, 11:32:52 AM8/7/08
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
Man I thought I was the only one with this lil problem, did you know
how to contact anyone at google or feedburner? there is not a single
contact form or anything, damn ths is frustrating
> > >http://www.ultravilot.net/blog- Hide quoted text -

littleubuntu

Aug 7, 2008, 11:47:36 AM8/7/08
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics

shachi

Aug 7, 2008, 12:32:28 PM8/7/08
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
Me too. Guess they're unable to address this problem, huh? Please
fix mine as well!

feeds.feedburner.com/CulinaryAdventuresOfANewWife

Devo Spice

Aug 8, 2008, 3:15:23 PM8/8/08
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
4th day in a row and I'm still at 0.

http://feeds.feedburner.com/manicmondays

Although it looks like the previous days' numbers are accurate. It's
only the current day that is showing 0.

Somebody at FeedBurner please acknowledge the problem! A simple
"we're working on it" will suffice.

->Later.....Spice

lwalton

Aug 8, 2008, 4:26:34 PM8/8/08
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
"Somebody at FeedBurner please acknowledge the problem! A simple
"we're working on it" will suffice."

Please oh please, yes! I'm on my fourth day too, with two feeds
affected, and I need some reassurance!

I also need to know whether posts are going through to my email
subscriptions. They don't appear to be, or if they are, there's at
least a three-day lag. I also have embedded feeds in websites that
don't seem to be updating properly...need a little help here....

Devo Spice

Aug 12, 2008, 3:33:21 PM8/12/08
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
OK, day 6. Still 0 subscribers. Still no response from Feedburner.

So, can anyone possibly point me to some other service that offers
similar features to Feedburner (subscriber count is mostly what I'm
interested in) and actually works, or at least offers some level of
tech support when it doesn't?

->Later.....Spice

susanjs

Aug 12, 2008, 4:16:18 PM8/12/08
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
I've also been getting the same issue recently.

Dan Florien

Aug 12, 2008, 4:19:40 PM8/12/08
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
This is happening to me too. It usually happens in the mornings, but
then works later in the evening. This is pretty frustrating, and even
more so that Feedburner seems unaware of the issue and I don't see a
way to tell them about it! I could understand if they were this little
company, but they're part of Google now!

Hope someone can fix this — or at least acknowledge it's being worked
on — soon.

diane5hoffman

Aug 12, 2008, 5:01:05 PM8/12/08
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
My feed is also registering zero. Does anyone know what's going on or
if it will be fixed soon?
http://themommydiariestmd.blogspot.com
http://feeds.feedburner.com/themommydiariestmd
> > ->Later.....Spice- Hide quoted text -

Beth

Aug 12, 2008, 6:26:29 PM8/12/08
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
I am having the same issues. I have 4 blogs on feeds that I know
people are subscribing to and I am at a BIG fat ZERO! My login name
is anoble1. Hello, anybody out there?????

Denise

Aug 15, 2008, 10:09:56 AM8/15/08
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
Before, it was just my Blogger feed affected, but today my Wordpress
feed shows a huge drop---not all the way to zero, but a 25% drop in
one day looks suspicious. FeedBurner people, what are you doing??

As far as I can tell, however, my email subscriptions have not
stopped. I am subscribed to both of my blogs, and everything has been
coming through to my email as it should be. And as Spice said above,
the previous days' numbers look reasonable, but the current number is
wrong.

Frustrating!