Has feedburner ever worked correctly?

lyne

Aug 22, 2008, 10:20:29 PM8/22/08
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
I added this service not that long ago and it has not worked properly
and by reading this forum, it doesn't seem to work. Has it every
worked?

Should I just give up and only use sitemeter?

dogdayafternoon

Aug 23, 2008, 7:58:00 PM8/23/08
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
I have to agree. The FeedBurner API is not working and hasn't worked
for the past 5 - 7 days. It has said "0 Subscribers" on my site for a
week, even though when I login to FeedBurner it says 230. I'm really
surprised that Google owns such an unreliable service.

silfiriel

Aug 25, 2008, 3:49:40 PM8/25/08
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
you have picked the wrong time to join in
feedburner is currently migrating to google services and they have
some issues
two weeks ago everything worked smoothly
so don't give up just yet, in another two weeks I think that
everything will run
as it should

itsjusmeli

Aug 25, 2008, 4:36:33 PM8/25/08
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
I hope you're right. I went from over 400 subscribers to 249 in one
day. It's not right. But I have no way of fixing it.

lyne

Aug 25, 2008, 11:39:21 PM8/25/08
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
okey doke, will wait a few more weeks.
thanks for replying. I find it concedrning that no one from feedburner/
google is replying to the messages.

silfiriel

Aug 26, 2008, 11:21:45 AM8/26/08
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
they are swamped with migrating accounts from feedburner to google,
and trying to make things work nice, I doubt they have any time to
respond plus
I think they know that some things are broken