All my Feedburner feeds went to *0* overnight?

Dan York

Dec 10, 2008, 5:52:02 AM12/10/08
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
This morning (Dec 10) I logged into my Feedburner account (voxeoblogs)
and found that all of the 14 feeds I run through Feedburner are now at
*0* subscribers.

Why?

Someone responding to my note on Twitter said that her RSS
subscriptions dropped by 1500 overnight.

Is there some kind of outage going on that we should be aware of?

And are my stats for yesterday *gone* or will they be recovered at
some time?

Is there a "status" blog or page for Feedburner that I am not aware
of? Or is this group the only way to really know what is going on?

Thanks,
Dan

LAXBOBBER

Dec 10, 2008, 8:23:58 AM12/10/08
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
I have the same issue. Suddenly 0 subscribers. I see some email
subscribers if I drill into publicize / email subscriptions but
something seems wrong. Last week Monday (12/2) I lost about half of
my subscribers and the numbers still haven't recovered.

What is going on? I changed my original feed location. Could that
have done it?

dianaf86

Dec 10, 2008, 10:10:02 AM12/10/08
to FeedBurner Help Group - Feed and Web Statistics
Me too, I suddenly have 0 subscribers. Same thing happened one day
last week, and the subscription number corrected itself in the late
afternoon.

So far, I've found Feedburner to be horribly unreliable. I'm going to
start looking for alternatives, but it seems like Feedburner is the
most widely used.

~ Diana

Dan York

Dec 10, 2008, 10:17:05 AM12/10/08

On Dec 10, 5:52 am, Dan York wrote:
> This morning (Dec 10) I logged into my Feedburner account (voxeoblogs)
> and found that all of the 14 feeds I run through Feedburner are now at
> *0* subscribers.

Through responses to my tweets ( http://twitter.com/danyork ) I am
getting more responses indicating others are at 0 today:

http://twitter.com/jamet123/status/1049267116
http://twitter.com/filos/status/1048937917

And others commenting on their loss of subscribers since moving to
Google's servers:

http://twitter.com/mckeay/status/1048938264

I was also pointed to the Feedburner "Known Issues and Workarounds"
page which does not seem to have any mention of a current issue:

http://groups.google.com/group/feedburner/web/known-issues-workarounds?pli=1

It would seem, though, from both comments here and on Twitter that
there IS a current problem.

Dan