Feedburner says "connect timed out" but feed's fin

bcse

Mar 17, 2008, 7:32:27 AM3/17/08
to FeedBurner Services
My feedburner feed is telling me my feeds timed out:

http://feeds.feedburner.com/bcse
http://feeds.feedburner.com/bcse_dialog

But the source feeds are fine. I tested them with Feed Validator and W3C Feed Validation Service, they responded very fast.

http://blog.bcse.info/atom/1
http://dialog.bcse.info/atom/1

Thanks for your help!

whale

Mar 17, 2008, 12:32:39 PM3/17/08
to FeedBurner Services
Hi,

I've forwarded your case to the FeedBurner Team and they'll follow-up with you. Please stay tuned.

matt

Mar 17, 2008, 6:10:28 PM3/17/08
to FeedBurner Services
It does appear that FeedBurner is encountering timeouts when attempting to retrieve your original feeds. I'll have our ops staff verify whether we are being blocked/redirected; there may no be much we can do in this case.

paulb

Mar 17, 2008, 9:01:45 PM3/17/08
to FeedBurner Services
It definitely looks like we are being firewalled. Contact your administrator and ask them to remove any blocks on the IP range 66.150.96.96 - 66.150.96.127.

bcse

Mar 18, 2008, 9:54:51 AM3/18/08
to FeedBurner Services
Hello,

I contact my administrator, and now they did not connect time out.

Many thanks!