Feedburner account not linked to my feed

tomkeating

Mar 11, 2009, 3:30:53 PM3/11/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
I signed into Feedburner, which then goes to Google Accounts. I sign
in with my already existing Google Account and there are 0 feeds in
there. I tried to re-create my feed by adding it in. When I pick my
'current' feedburner URI/name, I get this error:

"The uri "voipgadgets" is already taken. Please choose another."

I don't want to choose another - I'll lose thousands of subscribers.
Fortunately, it's still updating, but I have no access to stats, ads,
etc.

My feedburner feed is: http://feeds2.feedburner.com/voipgadgets
My actual blog feed that feeds feedburner is: http://blog.tmcnet.com/blog/tom-keating/index.xml

Somehow the "link" between my Feedburner account and Google Accounts
didn't work.

So now I'm stuck. It's been 2 months and still not fixed. I've read
many of the posts about this, but none really give a straight answer.
Supposedly Google engineers monitor this group and will fix accounts
on a case-by-case basis.

Help Me Obi Wan Kenobi, You're My Only Hope!

roadburn

Mar 12, 2009, 1:08:51 PM3/12/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Have they solved your problem?

I'm having the same problem, my feed feeds2.feedburner.com/audioreload
is not listed under "my feeds" when I'm logged in, so i'm unable to
manage my feed.

somebody help me please!

tomkeating

Mar 13, 2009, 10:48:38 AM3/13/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Nope, not yet.

If any Google engineer reads this, my feed above should be linked to
tomkeating -atsign-symbol- gmail.com

Where's Oba Wan when you need him? ;)

They should add a "claim" feed feature where you can put a special
HTML tag in your feed, that "proves" you own the feed. How hard can
that be?

You out there Google? Bueller? Bueller?
> > Help Me Obi Wan Kenobi, You're My Only Hope!- Hide quoted text -

tomkeating

Mar 16, 2009, 9:59:20 AM3/16/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
I love you Google. I love you from the moon and back. [end butt
smooching]

Now can you please please fix my Feedburner account?

http://feeds2.feedburner.com/voipgadgets should be linked to the gmail
account in this post.

I thank you in advance. Once fixed I'll love you from Vulcan and
back. ;)