email subscription

wenders

Jul 6, 2010, 6:13:42 PM7/6/10
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Hi - I signed up to FeedBurner for my wordpress email subscription
plug-in. I have installed it successfully - but it looks like i now
have a podcast and not a simple email subscription form. I'm not sure
if I signed up for the wrong FeedBurner product - as there doesn't
seem to be another option. Could you please advise. I don't want to
podcast - I simply wan to have a way for people to be notified, via
email, when I publish a new post.
Thx,

Wendy

Sophia Liauw

Jul 7, 2010, 2:39:49 AM7/7/10
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Is there anyway I can find out or be notified that email has been sent
out to subscriber when there is new posts on my blog?
I have subscribed myself but have not received email notification, so
not sure if the feedburner email subscription works.
Thanks